My Obi Wan Kenobi Timeline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my Obi Wan Collection of SSC and SSC customs of obi wan from Padawan to "Old Ben" Enjoy :)

obitimeline.jpg

love it! :rock

all those Obi-wans are just :drool

But I think we need to get EP1 Obi-wan a new sculpt :D or are we just waiting for the SS one that is supposed to be coming "soonish" :lol

But I think we need to get EP1 Obi-wan a new sculpt :D or are we just waiting for the SS one that is supposed to be coming "soonish" :lol

I might be doing a new run of these...

obi002.jpg

But, your line-up looks great, Speedyweasel!!

LOL, I was hoping no one would notice him to much LOL that ep 1 obi wan was made from a Clonobi head, I carved the hair off AGAIN lol, then shaved his beard and added hair back. I know it was bad but sheesh :rotfl my thoughts were well it is Obi wan, then when i was done I was like ummmm It looks more like ep2 anakin LMAO

@Unsung hero, man I like that sculpt 100bazillion times better than what mine is for sure, if you make a new run at it let me know :yess:

The original mold is gone, but I've got a pretty good casting that I could make a new mold from. One question for everyone that may be interested though....someone asked me about one recently but wanted a sculpted ponytail as opposed to a real hair one. What would everyone prefer?

The original mold is gone, but I've got a pretty good casting that I could make a new mold from. One question for everyone that may be interested though....someone asked me about one recently but wanted a sculpted ponytail as opposed to a real hair one. What would everyone prefer?

I went with sculpted with mine but I found the problem with sculpted it can break VERY easy, like when i went to pull off his head and the pony tail flew across the room LOL, but imo sculpted looks better but for practical uses the foux hair, i guess it comes down to prefrence really, I say sculpted as now I know better then to just grab and pull and just stop and think about what your doing first :lol

Besides Old Ben I like that third one from the left in the full armor. Very cool.

Tell us about the customs.

Thanks Kamandi :) , if you want to count old ben you can because I bought him piece by piece the boot are ep 3 obi wans but alas his original boots are on the way and just need a light saber but hes all sideshow so really hes not a custom more like a puzzle lol.

Ep1 Obi is Clonobi head (cut up and remolded) on a piett body, Ep3 obi wans tunic and tabard with Mace's under shirt and pantsand hasbro ep 1 boots, Ep2 obi wans belt, light saber and Robe .

Clone Wars Obi Wan is my favorite, he was built on a clone trooper body with a chopped up and remolded clonobi head (thanks to Dorgmal snow), Stormtrooper bodysuit and neck glove, plain clone boots, shin, knee, forarm, elbow, bicep and shoulder armor, which the shoulder armor was attached to an CW anakin chest plate and painted white, the tunic and cumberbund are from a hasbro Qui gon jinn with the sleeves and tabards cut off, and I think its a Plo Koon Belt topped off with a Ep3 Obi wan Lightsaber and a decal on his left shoulder was compliments of Witekite (thanks man, gave him that finished touch).

phew I cant belive i remembered all that LOL. :thud:

Last edited:
LOL, I was hoping no one would notice him to much LOL that ep 1 obi wan was made from a Clonobi head, I carved the hair off AGAIN lol, then shaved his beard and added hair back. I know it was bad but sheesh :rotfl my thoughts were well it is Obi wan, then when i was done I was like ummmm It looks more like ep2 anakin LMAO

I'm sorry Speedy, I meant no offense :1-1: :peace
@Unsung hero, man I like that sculpt 100bazillion times better than what mine is for sure, if you make a new run at it let me know :yess:
yea that sculpt definitely looks awesome Unsung! :rock
I think I'd prefer a sculpted one if I was game to get one

Awesome line up Speedy!:clap

...have to admit,if there was a way to pull off a ghost Kenobi-that would step up the kick ass factor

Now that is nice to see the progression of Ben.
I`m with most here with the Armoured CW (3rd) Ben, Old Ben (6th) and ROTS Ben (5th).
Think when I do get around to having Ben in my collection the Armoured Ben and last two would be the ones I will aim for.

As for a Ghost Ben, well that is one custom that truely will be a bugger to pull off.
Maybe translucent plastic body and head with Blue/white LEDs inside and ultra micro thin clothing?

Back