My New Zealand and Weta trip... (warning, large pictures!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff lonnie, can't wait for the rest of the story....

....On a side note, you should have punched GDT in the face for making MIMIC....

Was it conveyed to you that you really shouldnt approach GDT or
youd find out the hard way that the Warthog had live ammo in its gatling gun or you decided not to bug him?

No desire for an autograph?
No impulse to kiss him full on the mouth and say "Thats from ill Jedi"?

youd find out the hard way that the Warthog had live ammo in its gatling gun or you decided not to bug him?

GDT actually had a fully functional Needler behind his back in that pic

yeah that's why you and kit left the live party chat last friday when he started talking about it:rolleyes::lol
Come on Karma, don't you know what nobody ever shuts up long enough for him to say anything? :lol

You...are a ******.:D

congrats Lonster looks like you had a blast!:D Feel free to email me the pics if you wish, I would love to see them.:D Find any Monsters in New Zealand?:lol:rotfl Glad ya had a safe and fun trip Bro.:D I Cannot wait for you to give me the 411 on your whole trip!:D

No because as stated before I don't want to chat on live about toys. As soon as I (I can't speak for Kit) logged on, it sounded like a bunch of women in the powder room. I had no idea what you were talking about. But this is no place for this debate. If you have a problem with it please PM me. I will restate what I already have numerous times. Thanks! :cool:

said all i needed to say thanks

No because as stated before I don't want to chat on live about toys. As soon as I (I can't speak for Kit) logged on, it sounded like a bunch of women in the powder room. I had no idea what you were talking about. But this is no place for this debate. If you have a problem with it please PM me. I will restate what I already have numerous times. Thanks! :cool:
Just a bit wound up tonight?

yeah that's why you and kit left the live party chat last friday when he started talking about it:rolleyes::lol

Leave it alone Karma. That's not exactly why I left so don't stir crap up where it doesn't need to be stirred up. And as far as you saying "all you needed to say", you didn't NEED to say anything other than to stir stuff up.

Close call Lonnie!

(CNN) -- A major earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand's South Island Wednesday night, rattling residents and prompting a tsunami warning that was later canceled.

The 7.8-magnitude quake generated a small, 6-inch tsunami in Jackson Bay, on the west coast of South Island and a 2-inch tsunami reported in the Tasman Sea to the north of the epicenter, according to the the U.S. Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.

Twenty minutes after the tremor, a 5.8-magnitude aftershock struck the same region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, which measures earthquakes around the world.

The initial quake struck around 8:22 p.m. local time (9:22 a.m. UTC/5:22 a.m. ET) and its epicenter was located 150 km (95 miles) west-northwest of Invercargill, according to the USGS. It is a sparsely populated area of New Zealand.

The aftershock struck in about the same area, according to the USGS.

A tsunami warning was issued for New Zealand as a precaution shortly after the initial quake, but was canceled about an hour and a half later.

Back