My New Gaming PC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine. Check it out folks, if you want to see this particular case set up, with a matching CPU Cooler as well.

And some people do care NASH, so STFU. This is a hobby and it feels good to put together your own PC and enjoy the asthetics of it and the quality of the build and then game the crap out of games on ULTRA settings.

https://youtu.be/OEy6RvVpV28

ohh yeaa bro ! yout computer rocks . gtx590 wow

Here is mine. Check it out folks, if you want to see this particular case set up, with a matching CPU Cooler as well.

And some people do care NASH, so STFU. This is a hobby and it feels good to put together your own PC and enjoy the asthetics of it and the quality of the build and then game the crap out of games on ULTRA settings.

Your case is badass. I like the cable management. =D

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I just want something that can play Skyrim :lol. But, I'm not sure if it's cheaper to build my own PC from scratch or just buy a stock PC from somewhere like Tiger Direct, and perform the necessary upgrades.

I finally have all the parts for my computer ordered and they will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to finally assemble my new gaming PC! :yess:

I finally have all the parts for my computer ordered and they will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to finally assemble my new gaming PC! :yess:

Congrats! I found it to be a rewarding experience. I play my new computer all the time.

Yeah I'm pretty excited. First time building my own. I have an Alienware laptop but this new PC will pack a much larger punch. It will likely make or break my views on PC gaming as the primary way to game.

Yeah I'm pretty excited. First time building my own. I have an Alienware laptop but this new PC will pack a much larger punch. It will likely make or break my views on PC gaming as the primary way to game.

You'll be happy. :hi5:

Once you start building your own you can't ever go back. There's not a single retail PC that you will not want to change at least one thing on.

Spent friday night and saturday morning putting my PC together and setting everything up on it. Runs beautifully and faster than anything I've ever experienced in a PC. I didn't go all out and buy the best of the best but I got some powerful stuff that runs everything I got and could want on full specs.

Here is a pic I took during the process.

b85f640b.jpg

Spent friday night and saturday morning putting my PC together and setting everything up on it. Runs beautifully and faster than anything I've ever experienced in a PC. I didn't go all out and buy the best of the best but I got some powerful stuff that runs everything I got and could want on full specs.

b85f640b.jpg

Awesome job! So which parts did you use to make your creation?

Cooler Master HAF 922 Case
Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked 1024MB Video Card
Intel Core i5-2500K Processor
Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB RAM
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler
Asus DVD Optical Drive
Corsair Professional Series Gold 650-Watt Power Supply
Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Internal Hard Drive

And for add ons I got:

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
Razer Naga Special Edition - Molten (mouse)
Asus VE228H 21.5-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor with Integrated Speakers

Yeah nothing really super fancy. Just wanted a powerful machine and that's what I got. Gonna probably upgrade to a Blu-ray optical drive in the near future.

b85f640b.jpg
awsome looking rig !

you wont be going back to the consoles for a long time.
I havent touched my ps3 and xbox since I got my new rig.

Cool rig you got there, THX.

Although a 560gtx probably won't last you very long. I would have bought a more powerful PSU just in case I'd want to go SLI down the road

Cool rig you got there, THX.

Although a 560gtx probably won't last you very long. I would have bought a more powerful PSU just in case I'd want to go SLI down the road

Yeah I'm saving for a 680. I just wanted something that would work for what I have right now. It meets my current gaming needs.

Back