My New Gaming PC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering when your comment would come. :rotfl

is the only things he has to say.

nash mom - nash dinner is ready
nash - no one cares

LOTERY - You just won 1 million dollars!
nash - no one cares

HOT CHICK - I want to have sex with you right now Nash!
nash - no one cares

very sad person. I am sure he is a friend of VICS

Well I think your PC setup is pretty cool so far. I'm currently in the process of building my own as well. Just getting a part at a time. It's really fun and exciting to see what actually goes into a nice PC.

I really have to start saving up the money to build a decent gaming desktop. The old Gateway PC that I have can only play Half-Life 2, and it cries whenever I try to play Skyrim and Crysis 2 :lol.

Nice haul, Ray. I'll be looking forward to your review video!

I was thinking for my next PC of giving up on X-Fi and 5.1

X-Fi has never seemed to work great with me and I never seem to have room to put the back speakers anyway.
I think moving forward I'm going to focus on a good 2.1 system.

Solidsnake's mom- son why are you wearing a ghillie suit to dinner? grow the ____ up!

Lottery- You just won 1 million dollars! you should spend that money on therapy because you seem like a very insecure person with small man syndrome.

Hot Chick- I'd NEVER have sex with you limpsnake!

Can't wait for Mass Effect 3.

I already have pre-ordered the collectors edition.

So many great games and so little time.

Solidsnake's mom- son why are you wearing a ghillie suit to dinner? grow the ____ up!

Lottery- You just won 1 million dollars! you should spend that money on therapy because you seem like a very insecure person with small man syndrome.

Hot Chick- I'd NEVER have sex with you limpsnake!

you make no sense dude.

Nice! I also just picked up my new gaming PC and copy of Zork.

m4.jpg

I need to rebuild mine it is so old. But can't figure out what to upgrade to since things have changed so much since I bought the last one.

Here is mine. Check it out folks, if you want to see this particular case set up, with a matching CPU Cooler as well.

And some people do care NASH, so STFU. This is a hobby and it feels good to put together your own PC and enjoy the asthetics of it and the quality of the build and then game the crap out of games on ULTRA settings.

[ame]https://youtu.be/OEy6RvVpV28[/ame]

Back