Prop My new DL-44 Han Solo blaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!

Did someone build it for you or did you pick it up on ebay/in a sale thread?

It looks like an accurized Denix mauser with a cast DL-44 kit from Dark Energy Creations. I have a Denix and a DE kit for this build but have yet to assemble it. Looks like whomever built yours did a nice job. The weathering looks great and really natural. You must be pretty happy - I would be!

Looks great!

Did someone build it for you or did you pick it up on ebay/in a sale thread?

It looks like an accurized Denix mauser with a cast DL-44 kit from Dark Energy Creations. I have a Denix and a DE kit for this build but have yet to assemble it. Looks like whomever built yours did a nice job. The weathering looks great and really natural. You must be pretty happy - I would be!

I bought it from a guy who told me he spent quite some time trying to make the most accurate replica to the hero anh blaster. He makes them on his spare time. Not sure what the blaster parts where from but I do know it's a modified denix base to make it more accurate. It's the most accurate blaster I have found that was for sale besides building my own (not very good at building things myself) it's really really heavy and he makes them brand new looking as well but that doesn't fit the character.

Very nice, congrats! Denix is a nice base for Dl-44, not the most accurate, but ok. Heck, even MR used Denix as a base for one of their Han blasters...

I bought it from a guy who told me he spent quite some time trying to make the most accurate replica to the hero anh blaster. He makes them on his spare time. Not sure what the blaster parts where from but I do know it's a modified denix base to make it more accurate. It's the most accurate blaster I have found that was for sale besides building my own (not very good at building things myself) it's really really heavy and he makes them brand new looking as well but that doesn't fit the character.
I prefer an even more weathered look myself, but that's subjective. Is the builder in the US?
Very nice piece. Congrats.

Back