My New Display............ (progress)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPdated pic 19 9 2005

image removed too large.....

Current image as of 19 9 2005

More to come

Last edited:
One extremely big pictures isn't it, can't say if it looks good or not, can't get an overview, have to scoll,scroll,scroll...

frem, tilbake, frem, frem, frem

Current picture almost ready for sauron..........

Well it is nearing completion...... Lastest pictures/work as of 29/9/2005 AEST

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

Michael

Now just need to raise cash for the front pieces of glass which will make the front lockable via sliding glass doors

and also need the shelves and brackets and also to fit the lights .... (i have already bought the lights and should be installed by the weekend)

Michael

:horror I'm so jealous! Beautiful work. I'd love to have about 3 walls like that. When that case is loaded it's going to look superb! :clap

That really looks fantastic! Keep us updated when you can.Makes me want to try something like that myself.

What I wouldn't do for a display case like that! It looks very impressive now that it is empty, I could only imagine how incredible it's going to look once you have all your LOTR items displayed in it :google :joy . I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of that! Awesome work, aurea23.

I think all I can say is WOW !!! :horror :horror
That looks amazing, what a talent to be able to build something like that.

It is going to look stunning when completed and filled up with your collection.

I just hope your not planning on moving house anytime soon :D

Shell
x

Hey Michael, how's the progress? There are quite a number of display threads recently and i just remembered your great project of building your own cabinet.

and also i don't recall seeing any updated or completed pic. so is it completed yet? luckily i managed to dig this thread out again, almost forgotten which member. :)

Back