My New Display............ (progress)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working hard on him.... I am working day and night all my spare time before and after work most days.....

Its progressed further but not enough to warrant more photo yet....

michael

Hmm, looking forward on seeing it completed. I would really like to see some pics of the progress.
Currently rebuilding my house (i'm busy in the cellar now...tsss..), after that I'm going to build something like that too. Been thinkin' a lot about it lately and i have a pretty sure idea how it will look like. Lookin' forward to start on it and get my polystone FINALLY out of those boxes...:banana
I think a cabinet should be very cool-looking. The collection itself costs a lot of money, a cool cabinet will do more justice to it...
Keep up the good work, post some progress pics, please...:clap

Ericske
Be

what a fantasic display tank but wheres the phtots lol :) sorry mate i cant see the pictures maybe just my computer

i have been considering something like this and am now in the plan drawing phase,yours looks great and is inspiring.now to find some glass sources locally

Additonal pics

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

With sauron comming so soon running out of time....

But is comming along nicely. I will appreciate the many hours i have put into this sanding, staining and polishing.... lol

Michael

Last edited:
look nice, but that thing is not going to hold your entire collection is it...?

are you planning on adding more shelves...?

The shelves look like they will be gorgeous when all is said and done. This is something I have had in mind for a long time, but your ambition and craftsmanship are stunning. The stain on the wood makes the shelves look like something out of Hobbiton or Rivendell. I can't wait to see how you have things arranged too. I always have trouble deciding what should go where!

:clap :clap :clap

Diesel said:
look nice, but that thing is not going to hold your entire collection is it...?

are you planning on adding more shelves...?
Thats what I am thinking.The entire collection in that amount of space? Don't get me wrong,it looks great! I just can't see it all fitting in there.Having said that I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. :bow

Great stuff mate - looking forward to the next pics! :mummy

BTW - sick of getting these RunTime errors after every page refresh... :banghead

Back