My New Cinemaquette Alien (1st Package)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Guys&Everyone ,,,

Well here is my first arrived package from a long line of packages are will be arriving in the next 3 weeks,,total upcoming is 78 Statues & busts:horror I think I'm a GENUINE FREAK AFTER ALL :lol

OK,lets get back to the subject,,I just got a new Cinemaquette Alien,,i know there allot of review's been done for it before,,but i thought it would be a nice thing to share it with you guys,,

This thing is simply OUTSTANDING, i saw allot and allot of pictures for it before i bought it,,but believe me pictures never do it justice at all,,,its flawless piece of art indeed,so detailed and so awesome in every angle you look at it,specially that HUGE size:horror,this thing is heavy to,,,absolutely incredible in every word,,,LOVE IT:yess:

Here is some pics for it.............ENJOY

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Congratulations on landing one SOH! One of the top pieces in my collection. I just love it.

So did you win the lottery or what?
It's taken me 5 years to get that many statues and busts and you're getting them in 3 weeks! :horror :gah: :rock :joy

While it probably isn't as screen accurate as it should be, the CM Alien is without a doubt my favorite piece in my collection. I love it! Congrats on scoring one. There are not that many available anymore.

Thanks very much for all the kind words guys,,,appreciate it.....:)

Hello Guys&Everyone ,,,

Well here is my first arrived package from a long line of packages are will be arriving in the next 3 weeks,,total upcoming is 78 Statues & busts:horror I think I'm a GENUINE FREAK AFTER ALL :lol

OK,lets get back to the subject,,I just got a new Cinemaquette Alien,,i know there allot of review's been done for it before,,but i thought it would be a nice thing to share it with you guys,,

This thing is simply OUTSTANDING, i saw allot and allot of pictures for it before i bought it,,but believe me pictures never do it justice at all,,,its flawless piece of art indeed,so detailed and so awesome in every angle you look at it,specially that HUGE size:horror,this thing is heavy to,,,absolutely incredible in every word,,,LOVE IT:yess:

Here is some pics for it.............ENJOY

Enjoy! It's a real beauty. :yess:

Does anyone have a picture of this next to the predator CM i want to know how close they are.
It says this statue is 1/3 and 24 inches and sideshows is 1/4 and 28 inches. So who is way out of scale?

Its cool guys I just found heaps on google. Looks like the CM Alien is actually about 30 inches so I think I will be getting this 1 over the Sideshow.

Back