My name is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razzerian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Bond, James Bond.

Cheesy huh? :monkey3

Nah but seriously! I'm Razzerian from Belgium :) I just recently started collecting and I came across this forum which seems quite interesting.

I'm currently 22 years old and my main interests from the collecting point of view are Star Wars and Terminator.

I'm currently self-employed and my main hobbies besides collecting (which like I said is just a recently started hobby so my "collection" is really small) are gaming and football (soccer, not the american kind which makes no real sense to call it football as they always handle the ball with their hands!).

So, why did I get in to collectibles? Basically I've always been a huge detail freak, as a kid I'd rather stare at the details of my toys than actually play with them as I got a little older I barely ever removed them from the box but just displayed them in my room (yeah I know, that's geeky :) )

So, since I recently starting to gain an income after my school I basically had money to spare and I decided to put it in to what I love most: football jersey's, games and "toys".

I'm not so much in to Busts and things like that, mainly the 1:6 scale items.

My two first collectible items where both Sideshow collectibles. The Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-800 and I just received my Sideshow Darth Vader from A new Hope today! :)

Anyway, I look forward to reading and posting on these forums. For now, nice to meet you all and feel free to ask any questions if you have any :)

Back