My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost::bow:bow:bow

Excellent find!! Way easier than my method. Seems like all you'd have to do is remove the grip. Is that a flashlight on top? If so, just move that to the side and you're golden!

Mine is stupid. :slap

Here's the movie gun.
600px-Opb-layout-i-am-legend-m4-carbine-x800-1.jpg

Here's mine 100% done, with the flashlight.
IMG_0590.jpg

Can't wait for the head.

Last edited:
Nice! :rock What's the flashlight from?

If you look one page back, I modified it off the gun I got parts from. It was attached to the grip. A cut and a little paint and I had it. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm just waiting on the John Connor Jacket from eBay, to be dyed black. I also have Sunohc's bag formula on the way too. I am very excited about this custom. Thanks for putting it out there! :1-1:

Hey guys, which head do you think it's better for the neville custom?

51523195.jpg

59764985.jpg

it's the same head, just different paint apps. I have one of the original heads that came with the unofficial Subway or Bros Productions Neville, the lower head is a recast, with crappy paint. Certain ebay seller use the top image and then you end up with the lower one instead, so be careful.

Wait wait wait a minute, so you guys are saying that the head below is better?

51523195.jpg

For me it looks kinda strange, with those bright eyes.

This i think is more realistic:

59764985.jpg

Morbo, the pic in this post (above) you say is a recast (with a crappier painting)?

Carano, could you pretty pls post a closer picture with his face?

Hmm, thanks, pls pls try to take a pic tomorrow, just with the head so you won't have to fuss the figure and clean the dust in the room :D It will help my decision very much :)

Also, you got it from ebay?

Lol, that room is currently being redecorated. The blue walls give you a headache. It was the only shelf available to stand him on for now.

Yeah, I got it from eBay.

Could you say which user?

And the eyes are that bright in reality? I've darkened the eyes a little in photoshop and now it looks miles better:

weda.jpg

I'll have a look through my feedback for the seller.

The photo's don't really do it justice, it does look alot better in person. As people have said, it's a little off Will's likeness, but it does looks much better in person.

Edit: Here is the seller, he has one for sale now.

https://shop.ebay.com/davincisiman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Hope I'm allowed to link to it on here?

Back