My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carbo! The recipe is as follows:

Body: New HT African American TT
Jacket: HT Final Battle John Connor (recolored)
Shirt: HT T-800
Pants: HT Chris Refield (recolored)
Shoes: Artfigures Andy Shawshank Redemtion
Gun: HT Sarah Connor
Bag: Custom

He's looking great there!

Let me ask you about the pants. How did you recolor them? Did you have to strip the color first?

He's looking great there!

Let me ask you about the pants. How did you recolor them? Did you have to strip the color first?

To recolor them I used a bit of bleach first, then gave them a dark brown dye bath then some weathering with a diluted black acrylic paint solution.

Thanks Jediguy! I thought the gun was pretty darn close, but maybe someone can point me in the direction of a better one.

will_gun3.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

yeah i've been havin trouble looking for the right rifle (for a decent price too haha)
the connor rifle is pretty darn close though (only the scope is a little up)
the other version of the rifle with the scope at the right height doesn't look to accurate on the front.

the bag was really hard to find. Mine's not gonna look half as accurate as yours haha

82444.jpg

IAMLEGENDM4-L.jpg

the m4 looks correct except the barrel at the very end seems short.

Last edited:
I think I'm just going to mod the rifle I'm using to make the scope sit lower. That's the only glaring inaccuracy as far as I can tell.

I think the rifle is pretty damn close already Marf.

With the headsculpt and an awesome paintjob on it, no ones would really pay attention to the gun.

I think the rifle also has the flashlight on one side of the barrel.

Ahh, right you are! Prominent in probably my favorite scene from the movie no less...hmmm maybe I will buy another gun and combine the two. Thanks for pointing that out bro :duff

sarah connor one is easily modifiable to be accurate :)

img6182.jpg

img6181v.jpg

i literally just took off the thing underneath it and attached the scope and it fit perfectly

Mod looks good Daniel! Still need to do that to mine, and figure out a flash light as Seb pointed out.

Back