My Marvel Collection (so far...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumsfield

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I thought I'd test the picture posting water...

100_0372.jpg

... and it is good! :)

This picture represents my wild months of March and April hunting this stuff down. Ghost Rider and Iron Man arrived today. I have The Hulk too, but he's in storage at the moment until I can clear some display room for him. Captain America is next...

Thanks for looking!

It sure is a nice start. Now you just need Doom and the Green Goblin and you'll be set in the PF's.

But of course no true Marvel collector is complete without the X-Men Vs Sentinel Exclusive :D

Darth Loki said:
It sure is a nice start. Now you just need Doom and the Green Goblin and you'll be set in the PF's.

But of course no true Marvel collector is complete without the X-Men Vs Sentinel Exclusive :D

How dare you leave out the HULK PF :emperor

Yeah, it would have been nice to have the big green guy part of the group picture. I just took this picture after I opened my new arrivals. Someday I will get around to taking more/better pictures of my stuff.

Eventually it'll all go into my finished basement/movie room. Problem is, I haven't started that project yet...

Screw Marvel?! Screw Hulk Hogan! Nobody says that about Marvel on them here forums and gets away with it!

LETS GET EM' GIRLS!

Nice collection...you are off to a good start!! :) Let me tell ya though...you will not feel complete without Doom!! :lol :lol

Jen said:
Nice collection...you are off to a good start!! :) Let me tell ya though...you will not feel complete without Doom!! :lol :lol
Buddy DOOM!!! is the man!!! but it looks like your to crowded ther!! ill tale the Ironman if you dont mind!!!:monkey5 :monkey5

Thanks for the responses, it's been fun getting these things every couple of weeks.

Sorry p!tu, now that I finally have the Iron Man he's not going anywhere!!!

As for other lines and PFs, I've always just been a Marvel heroes kind of guy. I won't collect the villains, the only exception being a Red Skull PF. The Doom PF is amazing but I don't want it. Same for the Goblin. After Cap, I'm in for Thor, Daredevil, and Silver Surfer. If SSC gets to them, possibly Doctor Strange and some random X-Men.

I love the VS. pieces too but they are simply not in my budget.

Yes, the football ref guy (funny!) is Disney's Tron and it could have been a great statue. Unfortunately, Disney really messed this one up and it was a limited edition piece of junk. I kept it because it lights up and it's Tron.

Back