My Man of Steel-Finished at last!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelpig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Supes2.jpg

profile1.jpg

supes4.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

supes6.jpg

This base is hand made and contains LED uplights, also a clear acrylic stand can be deployed for Supes 'taking off' and supprt a variety of poses.

Credits
Body Hot Toys Royce, with added Leg muscles and built up calves.
Head by Fenix, painted by me.
Suit, Mattel
Boots, Myself, soft red leather, hand made ( I know there a little short, workin on that but I like em!)
I've more pics guys if ya wanna see em.

Last edited:
Wow, that looks great! My only suggestion would be to remove the added muscle to the legs. He looks like he can squat more than Skiman right now.

After seeing more pics of your base I'm gonna have to change my opinion.

REALLY cool base. I love that flying pose. :rock :rock

That is really awesome! I would agree with the post about removing the thigh pieces though... but the upper body looks really great!

Really surprised how nice the Mattel suit looks.

Great job there my friend...love that diorama.
The suit looks different, is it lighting that made the darkness of the blue come out some...?

Overall great work!

That looks freaking awesome! And that base is just Amazing!!!!

Any more pics of that Kevin Spacey Lex Luthor? I'm trying to make one and would really like to see some full shots of that guy!

I don't want to derail your thread about your CR Superman, so is there a link to more pics of Lex? If not, could you pm the pics to me please? Thanks

And again, great work on the Superman!

OUTSTANDING work! :clap The Christopher Reeve head sculpt is one of the BEST I have ever seen! Next to my upcoming sculpt from Les Walker, it's definitely in my top two behind his! I have never seen that sculpt before now. I enjoyed seeing all of the poses of Superman with the F.O.S. base/stand! AWESOME! :) Is that Reeve Superman head sculpt still available for sale here? Please let me know. Thanks!

I would like to see more pictures of Superman and that great looking Spacey Lex Luthor. For a second I thought it was a custom Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor! Please post more pictures of Lex, and Superman. Did you do some touch-up painting on Zod's head sculpt from Mattel rebelpig? He looks better too.

Back