My LOTR Room (FINALLY! ...For those who were interested)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dwimmerlaik said:
They sell all individual if im not wrong

Piece by piece, but they have a round table club and you get 15% off if you purchase a certain amount!
Some of the costumes are discontinued, and I think I recall someone there telling me that they are willing to sell complete sets....Not sure which costumes though....Might be Aragorn....Hmm....

That, my friend, is abso-FREAKing-lutely glorious! Am totally impressed. The costumes!!!!!:google

Wetanut said:
The costumes!!!!!:google
Yeah! That's my favorite stuff! Especially Boromir! .....well, Aragorn too....:aragorn

....and Legolas....Oh hell! I love them all!
I need to display the others....I have another Arwen Dress and Frodo and GandytheGrey.

Hi sir Tristam,
that's absolutely amazing. Is this all in one room? Must be a big one.
Where did all the banners come from? I love them! Hope you have it all insured, as this is priceless.
Thanks for sharing.
:angelsmil

amonhen said:
Hi sir Tristam,
that's absolutely amazing. Is this all in one room? Must be a big one.
Where did all the banners come from? I love them! Hope you have it all insured, as this is priceless.
Thanks for sharing.
:angelsmil
Thanks! Much appreciated! Yes it is one room.
I got the banners from the now defunct LOTR FC Shop, but you can get them from various dealers. They are from a German Company called Flaggen Pehl. (Spelling?)
They are very thin, but extremely cool to behold.

What company made those amazing Lord Of The Rings dolls??

ah.. the search function kills me again. Sorry, I didn't realise the thread was so old when I posted.

Last edited:
I think reviving threads in the Gallery section should not be regarded as necroposting (although this one was not in it). I am always happy to look at collections I have long forgotten.:)

Back