My LOTR Room (FINALLY! ...For those who were interested)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately an awesome collection. Words do not necessarily describe it. How did you get all of the clothing? Where did you get the bow and quiver for Legolas? Vert jealous.

Thanks, man!

The Clothing was almost exlusively purchased through Museum Replicas....I have Frodo and Gandalf the Grey as well, but not mannequins for them! :(

The Legolas Quiver and Bows are one of my prize pieces! I got them through the LOTR catalog that is now basically defunct!

The Quiver is especially beautiful! Super quality leather and the golden inlay is simply breathtaking!

You are one lucky collector. I wish I had known about the catalog back in the day. Would have loved the quiver & the bow. Do you like the Noble Grey staff? Have you bought any of the pipes? If so have you tried to put Gandalf's in the staff?

I actually LOVE the Staff from NC....it gets a slapped down a lot by I have no idea why! It is heavy and solid to the touch and very cool!
It is his second staff though....Not the one with the pipe in it....I am going to get the pipes too! Do not have them yet!

I know your collection!, you were the guy that appeared behind the LOTR chess in the fantaculra photos,i can lie you i like a lot your collection, you have my dream a room for my collection, congrats and great collectin there!!.

And two questions, those the costume of Aragorn is really close to the official?, and the costume of Boromir of which materials is made and the detailes are really close, i ask you that because i am really tempted but i noticed that is to golden the part of the leather coat, let me know if its the light or it looks like this photo:

https://www.sainisch.org/Bilder/Boromir1.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
It is an amazing room to behold. You do have more replicas than statues, so it looks like you got into the statues later than the replicas? I don't want to ask how you keep everything in good shape... you will need a maid to keep everything spiffy.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
I know your collection!, you were the guy that appeared behind the LOTR chess in the fantaculra photos,i can lie you i like a lot your collection, you have my dream a room for my collection, congrats and great collectin there!!.

And two questions, those the costume of Aragorn is really close to the official?, and the costume of Boromir of which materials is made and the detailes are really close, i ask you that because i am really tempted but i noticed that is to golden the part of the leather coat, let me know if its the light or it looks like this photo:

https://www.sainisch.org/Bilder/Boromir1.jpg

thanks

Yes, All the costumes are offical replicas made by Museum Replicas...Top Notch stuff all!
All real leather/suede/chain mail, etc.
I highly recommend them!

and yes I am very much anticipating the 1/4 LOTR line! :banana

Yea, I thought the Aragorn was my favorite (The Armor underneath is AWESOME!) but after receiving the Boromir, I fell in love with that one now!

re

thats amazing... cant believe the treasures you have there.

Last edited:
whoah!! This must be the most unbelievable LOTR collection I have ever seen!

I have to ask, what do you do for a living?? I never heard of Museum replicas until this thread so I checked them out, how much did that Boromir costume alone cost? (love it!)

There is so much stuff, just my personal opinion, if I were in your shoes I would have tried to order it, maybe all lifesize costumes in one place, Weta in another, it looks a bit jumbled right now but that could be misleading and you probably have your own sorting order in place that makes sense to you. :)

I thought I was far gone by spending around $12 K for my LOTR collection but I can't even dare to guess what you must have spent.

I will forward your link to all my LOTR buddies, especially my girl-friend (so she cuts me some slack). :)

Beren said:
whoah!! This must be the most unbelievable LOTR collection I have ever seen!

I have to ask, what do you do for a living?? I never heard of Museum replicas until this thread so I checked them out, how much did that Boromir costume alone cost? (love it!)

There is so much stuff, just my personal opinion, if I were in your shoes I would have tried to order it, maybe all lifesize costumes in one place, Weta in another, it looks a bit jumbled right now but that could be misleading and you probably have your own sorting order in place that makes sense to you. :)

I thought I was far gone by spending around $12 K for my LOTR collection but I can't even dare to guess what you must have spent.

I will forward your link to all my LOTR buddies, especially my girl-friend (so she cuts me some slack). :)

Yeah, it appears to look quite insane when you first see it...I have been living in it for so long I just blend in with the insanity.

Other have noticed that I divided it into region/race....So all th Gondorian items are together, the Elvish, Rohan, the Istari and the Evil (Mordor/Orthanc/Etc.) The statues are another bit altogether....I simply had no room to put the Detolf cases so I left them there at the bottom of the stairs. It doesn't look as crowded when you're here.

Yes, I highly recommend Museum Replicas. Hurry and get their LOTR costumes now if that is what you are interested in...They just discontinued all of them, save for the Blue and Red Arwen Dress (Another costume I have but nowhere to put another mannequin!)

And to your Girlfriend.....Ahem-Listen here: Cut Him Some Slack....Just think, you could have someone like ME to contend with! God help you then! ;)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Im blown away, I thought my collection was looking prett damn good.....Im a very impressed. Should charge admission my friend....!!!!
I was looking into the museum relica costumes...do they sell complete sets?

Back