My LOTR Collection and more now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My LOTR Collection

What a impressive LOTR collection you have Adolfo.It must have taken some time to collect all this!I mean you have the whole Trilogy there hehe:)Congrats Adolfo!,you really have a little treasure there! :)

Hobbit Goblin King Statue

Just purchased Hobbit Goblin King statue from The 1970's animated Hobbit on ebay....Wanted this thing for a few years...only 9 made...When I recieve it...Photos will come...Havent been so excited for a piece like this in a while...It hurt expense wise for me now...really trying to watch myself...but I had to do it...It's just under 11" tall

Last edited:
Re: Hobbit Goblin King Statue

Photos from Ebay..I LOVE THIS PIECE...ANOTHER GREAT MEMORY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!

That is a beautiful statue! Makes me wonder what PJ will be doing with the character.

I dearly hope that the Jackson version is 180 degrees in a completely different direction. its nice that you got something you like. But I hope and pray that its nothing like what will come.

I dearly hope that the Jackson version is 180 degrees in a completely different direction. its nice that you got something you like. But I hope and pray that its nothing like what will come.

This piece has nothing to do with the new Hobbit production...This is from the 1970's.....Why would he use this?

Congrats on getting this. I remember seeing the thread about it years ago on the Statue Forum. Definitely a great and rare piece for anyone who is a fan of the Hobbit cartoon.

That is awesome!

It was this movie that introduced me to Middle Earth when I was a kid. Looking at that piece makes me want to watch it.

This was from the TV special - not a theatrical film. It was done by the Rankin & Bass people.

That looks amazing, congrats!

While the Hobbit cartoon is likely going to be leagues different from the film its still one I enjoy :rock Although I found the Lord of the Rings animated film to be unwatchable :monkey3

Re: Hobbit Goblin King Statue....PHOTOS...JUST GOT IT

Quick photos...Just got this minutes ago...any white or light specks is from styo packing.......Too excited to clean right now...gotta photo..will clean later...No original box...but awesome...and done by those wonderful guys who signed it ..I love it and to me it's as good a grail as anything out there...Awesome paint job application...I am happy..

Back