My little formation of the Avengers by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RattleRat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys,
heres my little display at the hall with Captain America, Hulk and the Iron Mans. Thor will be flying in soon and will stand right next to Cap.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Jbinny for selling his mint Red/Gold Iron Man Comiquette to me. The year long search and nightmare is finally over. Thank you!!!

Enough talk, here are the pics:

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

very nice. should get some acrylic boxes for them =) to bad they're super expensive =*(

WOW!! (Awesome pics of IM)

Um, want to sell me that Red-Gold IM and start your nightmare all over again? LOL

Seriously, once Thor is there, all you'll need is the Wolverine Comiquette and you're..umm...Golden!!!

I still need Hulk and IM

:(

Oh, I got it....I'll trade you my oh so very special Daredevil and Hulk, you know from Target and Toys R Us, for that IM or Hulk. See how easy it can be.

P.S. If you end up with a rattling Thor base like I did, at least it will go with your name.

picture.php

picture.php

WOW!! (Awesome pics of IM)

Um, want to sell me that Red-Gold IM and start your nightmare all over again? LOL

Seriously, once Thor is there, all you'll need is the Wolverine Comiquette and you're..umm...Golden!!!

I still need Hulk and IM

:(

Oh, I got it....I'll trade you my oh so very special Daredevil and Hulk, you know from Target and Toys R Us, for that IM or Hulk. See how easy it can be.

P.S. If you end up with a rattling Thor base like I did, at least it will go with your name.

QUOTE]

Haha...no way am I going to sell these babies! But..man..your pics really tempt me to get wolverine. They do go well together. I guess I gotta hold for the time being because Red Skull, Thor, Iron Spiderman, Hellboy 2 and King Leonidas are coming next year. Gotta save up :)

Back