My Little collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so cool ,im going to search in ebay

5016890680_0c84fe3411_b.jpg

ok boys and girls will be posting new pics soon as i got dagger to go with my other sexy girls....the only thing i with was they had cloaks face or even just eyes in the cape.

@electroshock blackbeard is a great piece tho i got the ex ur not missing much if you go with normal version as i think the axe was kinda weak to make EX

@beniboy1984 thanks, yes i love both of them the only downside to maul is you need a lot of space to display as his back arm extends past the base so you need a good 14-16" of space lol

but this is a small poll to see what i should add as a couple pieces need companions

A: undying carcass to go with my patient zero?
B: Darth talon to go with Darth maul?
C:wait and get jack sparrow to go with blackbeard
D: laura croft snowday to go with the ladys

and last just because i havent been able to make up my mind pf darkness or LSB darkness?

also thinking of adding blackcat LSB to the ladys

thanks for the help guys

Those statues are very nice! Everytime I see collection like yours it makes me want to start collecting them.

thanks rnbuda,
ya i like having a mix of everything, i even have anime in there somewhere lol and its better than collecting playboys....well that what i tell the wife anyway
tho with all the great stuff thats come out im having trouble already keeping my groups together and keeping colors from clashing tho on one end now i have a lot of red between BB, vlad, hellboy and berserker and darth maul

still havent made up my mind on what the next piece will be tho but i did get one of the 1/4th gladiator sculpts coming this week so hes got to go in there somewhere.

Back