• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cheap sideshow statue uk seller but will post cheap worlwide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09shabir

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i have for sale a ................ wait for it ................ lol

sideshow red skull PF £400 sold sold sold
sideshow TMNT micky comiquette statue reg version £325
triad toys 1/4 scale heihachi premium format £130 new open to inspect
sideshow pop cultur ex scorpion £249 sold sold sold
sideshow terminator PF £249 new open to inspect
sideshow dutch PF £299 new open to inspect

also i have high quality enterbay 1/6 scale bruce lee figures

way of the dragon £189 each (brand new)
fist of fury £189 each (brand new - come with 2 BL body as the original has a really stiff foot doesn't move, it still posable and stand straight the 2nd body is just in case plus it comes with 2 clothing so you can pose both)
game of death £189 each (brand new)

make an offer for the hole lot

medicom DBZ figures
goku - £60
super sayan goku - £90
piccolo with ex head - £75

make an offer for the hole lot

if you want any pics just ask PM me your email address and i will send you pics

shabz

important note-shipping cheap for uk £10 - £25 - european £40 - worldwide

Last edited:
Re: sideshow statue uk seller but will post worlwide

Hey Shabz :wave

Just a heads up about the Rules of the commerce section again.

You can find them , here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=75

Please only 'bump' your threads ONCE in 24 hours and that includes deleting one thread to start the same one again. We can still see 'em.

Please feel free to edit your opening post as much as you like but only post/bump it within the limits.

Many thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:

How can you say the Red Skull has never been displayed if someone has 'fixed' it without your knowledge?

I've actually just bought one and thanks to reading this have realised that mine also has the button missing.
Not a big issue as the belt covers it.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

How can you say the Red Skull has never been displayed if someone has 'fixed' it without your knowledge?

I've actually just bought one and thanks to reading this have realised that mine also has the button missing.
Not a big issue as the belt covers it.

Good luck with the sale.

Really Col? Bit of a bummer as thats why i did'nt bid on the other i was telling you about. Seems to be a common issue with this Red Skull PF. :(

Really Col? Bit of a bummer as thats why i did'nt bid on the other i was telling you about. Seems to be a common issue with this Red Skull PF. :(

Really not a big issue Rob, the belt covers it without any adjustment The box I got bothers me more but I keep telling myself it's only going to be stuck in the loft. Usually won't buy anything without a shipper never mind a damaged picture box.
I see this is now listed on eBay, looks like they made it worse tying to glue the belt over the button hole.

Really not a big issue Rob, the belt covers it without any adjustment The box I got bothers me more but I keep telling myself it's only going to be stuck in the loft. Usually won't buy anything without a shipper never mind a damaged picture box.
I see this is now listed on eBay, looks like they made it worse tying to glue the belt over the button hole.

Im the same in regards to being a completist and having all the boxes and shippers...however the Doom PF that i picked up a few months ago didnt come with even the art box but i said to myself that on this particular occasion i could make an exception :wink1:

yeah i understand i ment never been displayed since i have brought it uno honestly i got it 3 years ago and only open to inspect then put it away all these years and now I'm selling i opened it sell and realise the button

what are you chatting about? if you want it make an offer or just bid on it

the bid is at £3XX on ebay

good luck

and yes i might take this thread down soon

lol okay I'm knew to this i didn't understand what was happening

so i see you have a red skull without the forth button

yeah the guy tried glue the belt buck over the missing button he should of just left it as the belt can just slid over

i love this peace tho everything else is amazing on it i literally though i had a flawless red skull pf all that time but hey what can you do

if i was rude I'm sorry just new to sideshow freaks peace bro

Back