MY LIFESIZE STAR WARS DISPLAYS (all 1:1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long ago there was this bust available for pre-order from Elm-Studios, the same with Gino's:

35ddlpl.jpg

when is this available ??? and do you know how much??

That collection is unmatched! The likeness on the emperor is amazing and that yoda is straight out of the movie. Your a lucky guy.

WOW! Amazing Star Wars Life Size Collection my friend. I wonder what your thoughts are now that Sideshow will be releasing their own 1:1 version of the Vader from ROTJ....

WOW! Amazing Star Wars Life Size Collection my friend. I wonder what your thoughts are now that Sideshow will be releasing their own 1:1 version of the Vader from ROTJ....

Thanks Roberto.
I actually made the 1:1 ROTJ Vader for Sideshow.
Here's a link to my thread talking about it as well as a video.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114194

In fact, here's a link to my YouTube channel which has some videos as well as links to threads showing some of my personal as well as officially licensed Star Wars pieces.

Star Wars Lifesized - YouTube

yoda_vidpic.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Roberto.

WoW! I was actually commenting on that thread and not even knowing it was actually you that had put it together! :slap sorry my friend! Well what can i say, it looks amazing Gino and as i mentioned in the thread its definately a piece that i will considering. Like others who are interested, im guessing the price is definately a decisive factor. I believe the life size Darth Malgus, which was also at this years Comic Con in San Diego, is priced up on the Sideshow Website at $5999...in your opinion would you think the Vader would come in at the same price or maybe slightly more?

Price still hasn't been set yet.
But I promise myself as well as SSC will do all we can to keep the price as marketable as possible while maintaining the highest level of quality possible.

Price still hasn't been set yet.
But I promise myself as well as SSC will do all we can to keep the price as marketable as possible while maintaining the highest level of quality possible.

thats good to hear Gino. Just one other thing, in regards to the piece itself, i notice from the video and pics that the arms can be moved into various positions, are these done through joints or will there be alternate arms and hands? And will the statue come with a lightsaber? Thanks :)

Final arm assemblies are still in development.
I'm not certain but I think there are plans to include a saber.

Final arm assemblies are still in development.
I'm not certain but I think there are plans to include a saber.

That'd be great. As awesome as he looks with the 2 options right now, having a lighted lightsaber option pushes it to a "must have" for me.

Thanks Roberto.

In fact, here's a link to my YouTube channel which has some videos as well as links to threads showing some of my personal as well as officially licensed Star Wars pieces.

Star Wars Lifesized - YouTube

yoda_vidpic.jpg

Which is why this will be THE BEST 1:1 mass produced Vader ever made!

Here's a new one from my star wars lifesized facebook page:

maul_theed1.jpg

Back