My life size bust collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude....This is friggin Awesome. Don't ya just love the Life sized busts ??
Great collection man.
Thanks for sharing !!

Wolfman

Where did you get that custom hellboy with horns? awesome!!

I got it from the INS company and 10 pieces are made. here picture show i taken the horns out.
IMG_8154.JPG
IMG_8155.JPG

Nice collection. you from sg? if so, where's a good place to get marvel collectibles?

Just curious,do you guys keep the box after taking out the life size bust to displace or simply throw away? Because i got problem keeping all the boxes as it take up space much bigger than the bust itself. Anyone can advise?

IMG_8101.JPG
[/QUOTE]

What alien bust is this. Looks awesome in my opinion better than the HCG Bust? Please post more pictures as well. Looks incredible love the skull and the lip appears to not be very big either. :confused:

What alien bust is this. Looks awesome in my opinion better than the HCG Bust? Please post more pictures as well. Looks incredible love the skull and the lip appears to not be very big either. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for liking it. I got this from the ebay months ago. It is life size scale 1:1. I like it because it is better than the HCG especially the lip and the vein around the mouth do so plastic like the HCG. This is the most realistic alien head so far i come across.
IMG_8095.JPG
IMG_8100.JPG

What alien bust is this. Looks awesome in my opinion better than the HCG Bust? Please post more pictures as well. Looks incredible love the skull and the lip appears to not be very big either. :confused:

Thanks for liking it. I got this from the ebay months ago. It is life size scale 1:1. I like it because it is better than the HCG especially the lip and the vein around the mouth do so plastic like the HCG. This is the most realistic alien head so far i come across.
IMG_8095.JPG
IMG_8100.JPG
[/QUOTE]

sorry i mean the lip and the vein around the jaw do not like plastic like the HCG

Is the dome on the head removable? Yeah I think it looks fantastic although I wish the tendons on the jaw could be clear. Looks so much better than HGC's. Is it hollow? Also about how much does it weigh looks like alot :)

Is the dome on the head removable? Yeah I think it looks fantastic although I wish the tendons on the jaw could be clear. Looks so much better than HGC's. Is it hollow? Also about how much does it weigh looks like alot :)

The dome cannot be remove as it has been glued on. (But the dog alien one can). The whole item is made of fibreglass and resin.

:naughty so when can u sell me your jason? :D

:naughty so when can u sell me your jason? :D[/QUOTE]

As soon as you sell me your Alien 3 bust :lol

Those new pictures are awesome of the dog alien, I'll never get tired of staring at that piece. Who is the burned women in the bandages? The Chewbacca looks incredible as well. One of my favorite collections :banana!!!

:naughty so when can u sell me your jason? :D

As soon as you sell me your Alien 3 bust :lol

Those new pictures are awesome of the dog alien, I'll never get tired of staring at that piece. Who is the burned women in the bandages? The Chewbacca looks incredible as well. One of my favorite collections :banana!!![/QUOTE]

LOL:lol The alien 3 will cost a lot to ship to your place as it so big an heavy.:horror.

The women is JULIA from hellraiser movie when she come back from hell.

I like the Chewbacca, that the best i see so far . full resin with punched hairs and glass eyes.

Back