My latest acquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um...well the problem is the Princess is blind so she doesnt show up on film....

The lakeside property is owened by an odd religious cult that feels by taking pictures of the land you steal mother nature's soul....

And the invention involves invisibility....so of course yo can't ACTUALLY see it...and um...it slices hot dog buns too....

sign me up buddy, i'll take your word for it.:D

Quad, you forgot to send him your SSN, I'll follow with my own and CC number.

Um...patent office requires me to provide them with your ATM PIN and mothers Maiden name as well. So..uh...if you would just send those on over along with a large non-refundable cash deposit.... :monkey5 I mean :cool:

Um...patent office requires me to provide them with your ATM PIN and mothers Maiden name as well. So..uh...if you would just send those on over along with a large non-refundable cash deposit.... :monkey5 I mean :cool:

yipee, can't wait for the return on this baby...... is it ok if i send large bills by usps :D

yipee, can't wait for the return on this baby...... is it ok if i send large bills by usps :D

Not advised. Never know who's out there trying to steal your money! Ill send one of my boys over to pick it up...just give me your address and we can put things in motion..... :monkey3

Oh, and send me a list of times you won't be around...wouldnt want my boys to go all that way and you not even be home....:naughty

Back