My latest acquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Bling blings quad!

Nice acquisition! LSB is one of the lines I trimmed when deciding to narrow down my collection. This makes it enticing to go back to it though.

I am hoping a 1:1 bust of Doom comes out. What do you guys think the chances of that happening are over the next two years?

Thanks for sharing the pics Quad.

Statue-DrDoom-Bust-Small.jpg

congrats, Ive been trying to get hold of this also but being in the UK makes it more difficult :(

Last edited:
Nice! Honestly though...I would never shell out that kinda cash for a name plate (no clue what you paid...but Im betting it wasnt cheap). Of course if Im in on the ground floor I prefer the nameplate.

Ok...if I won the lottery and had limitless funds...then I would pay the extra bucks :cool:

Quad == Unlimited.

Hmm...interesting. Quad...I'm a Nirobian Princess that desperately needs YOUR help. I also happen to have a lake side real estate opportunity for you, AND a wonderful new invention just begging for financial backing.....:naughty

Hmm...interesting. Quad...I'm a Nirobian Princess that desperately needs YOUR help. I also happen to have a lake side real estate opportunity for you, AND a wonderful new invention just begging for financial backing.....:naughty

hhmmmmm, send me some pics and i'll take a look/see:D

hhmmmmm, send me some pics and i'll take a look/see:D

Um...well the problem is the Princess is blind so she doesnt show up on film....

The lakeside property is owened by an odd religious cult that feels by taking pictures of the land you steal mother nature's soul....

And the invention involves invisibility....so of course yo can't ACTUALLY see it...and um...it slices hot dog buns too....

Back