My kitbash/iMinime 89 Batman Keaton Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Not 100% sure because someone just sent them to me but I think they're Red Skull gloves. The fist has a fine hole drilled through to slip the stems in.

Thanks!

Not 100% sure because someone just sent them to me but I think they're Red Skull gloves. The fist has a fine hole drilled through to slip the stems in.

Thanks, hands and scarf are the last additions for me... I will check Red Skull gloves then!

That looks excellent! Good idea with the rose holding hand too. I really like that sculpt even though I've got an Ace toys version ordered. I'd get one but I haven't been able to track one down at all.

iMinime sculpt
Coulson body, suit, shoes & sunglasses
DiD scarf & Chicago Gangster overcoat.
I've also got some black gloved hands and MMS Terminator roses on the way.

Awesome bash man! The Ace sculpt looks ok in that proto pic but the one next to the unfinished mime Joker looks very different. If that's what people will be getting in hand then I think Iminime's is far better.

Awesome bash man! The Ace sculpt looks ok in that proto pic but the one next to the unfinished mime Joker looks very different. If that's what people will be getting in hand then I think Iminime's is far better.

original

My ACE head arrived today.

I decided to go down the white tuxedo route. Body waiting at home!!
2em1oxi.jpg

I've got the HS, overcoat, suit, glasses... but there's not way to find T2 flowers!!!! :gah:

Damn it I have never seen this thread before an that is one hell of a Bruce Wayne bash Para, top marks all round pal. :clap

I was saying/asking people about the Ace Keaton head the other week in a thread and it seemed that there was no real interest so it is good to see that people are all ready underway with bashing their own, I hope to start mine a few weeks.

Also the member that posted the Pop Toys suit that is a great shout, I had my eye on that one too. The only thing I was struggling with was the scarf.

the scarf was hard for me to find too, and I preordered the suit as soon as I posted, still waiting though. I got the Keaton headsculpt from Ace and its great! got some terminator roses and glasses, and plan to use my extra batman begins hands for the figure.

My take on murder alley Bruce. As close to screen accurate as I could get him so far with a gray suit, blue shirt, brown tie, grayish scarf(still needs that paisley pattern), sunglasses, black shoes and trencher with two roses in paper as he pulls them out to lay them on the sidewalk.

disagree.. sorry I have the ace toys sculpt and it's better than the proto in hand..and just to clarify the one that you see next to the mime joker and you say is not that good is the iminime sculpt.. :lol

hi guys, I thought this was the appropriate place to post this photos, since this thread made me try it myself.

Thanks.

My recipe so far:

Ace Keaton head
Pop toys coat and suit
Brown tie
Gray scarf
Darth maul gloved hands medi
Using a hot toys narrow shoulder

I am now in need of some proper feet, for the body since it has none.
Also will try to add Poulson sunglasses and Terminator roses.

image.jpg

image.jpg

of course it is still early wip!

sorry because previous pics were high quality ones, and these aren't!!

image.jpg

Back