My kitbash/iMinime 89 Batman Keaton Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paramoremcr88

Super Freak
Reaction score
iMinime sculpt
Coulson body, suit, shoes & sunglasses
DiD scarf & Chicago Gangster overcoat.
I've also got some black gloved hands and MMS Terminator roses on the way.

Awesome!!!

Could you give me a link for the scarf please?

And for only 33 you can have this HS:

$_57.JPG

He looks awesome bud, specially alongside joker, just need some black leather gloves and bingo

Dang, that looks good. Thanks for listing the recipe! Makes me want to put one together again. Is that iMinime sculpt still available somewhere?

Dang, that looks good. Thanks for listing the recipe! Makes me want to put one together again. Is that iMinime sculpt still available somewhere?

Don't waste your money in Iminime HS. The Ace Toyz one is much better, and it's only 33 dollars. As far as I know, sallah and I have bought it.

EDIT: I have found (again!) your Wayne... great work you did it!

006v.jpg

Don't waste your money in Iminime HS. The Ace Toyz one is much better, and it's only 33 dollars. As far as I know, sallah and I have bought it.

EDIT: I have found (again!) your Wayne... great work you did it!

Thanks, Vito! I'll get the ace sculpt then. I sold that custom Wayne a long time ago but I want to bash another now especially since a better sculpt is available.

That one I did was as accurate as I could get it at the time. All the clothes were just generic eBay buys. The tie was a TDK joker tie painted brownish in color and the hands were from an HT Brando figure I think. That scarf was made from an old gray t-shirt. The only thing I couldn't quite match just right was his overcoat which is a dark, navy blue in the movie.

Excellent job para, goes great with mime joker. Sculpt looks great too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks guys, glad you all like him!

Also I'm not saying the iMinime is better than the Ace one. I just had the opportunity to get it, so went for it. Didn't even know about the Ace one before. In honesty, I don't think either sculpt is spot on. I'd happily display either one :)

Last edited:
Many thanks guys, glad you all like him!

Also I'm not saying the iMinime is better than the Ace one. I just had the opportunity to get it, so went for it. Didn't even know about the Ace one before. In honesty, I don't think either sculpt is spot on. I'd happily display either one :)

The problem is, that after everyone got any HS, HT will launch Batman Returns :lol

BTW, don't forget to show us more pics when you have the gloved hands and the roses, please!

Yep, I'll post more pics when finished. I've also got a custom decal base coming.

And the sooner HT release Returns the better!!! :panic:

Awesome!!!

Could you give me a link for the scarf please?

And for only 33 you can have this HS:

$_57.JPG

The 89 Bruce Wayne bash is awesome.
I will have to do one myself, so I've ordered the Ace (thanks for the information ) HS . I already have a tuxedo on a body that was one day to be a Bond, but this will be so much better.

A few images from Bluray if anyone is interested to reproduce this look:

nqppnl.png

2gwtlco.png

ru0fp0.png

351svad.png

I've got an Ace sculpt and Coulson body coming. I've got the gloved hands, blue shirt and shoes in my parts bin. Now I just need to hunt down a dark gray suit and black or dark blue trencher again. I think I'll just paint a tie that brownish color like I did before and make a gray scarf.

I like the look of that gangster trencher you have, paramore. I think I'll look for that one first.

Back