My IRON MAN BUST 1:1 video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it a rest fellas.
One IM Bust Thread was closed beause of all this immaturity, don't make us close another.

This thread is to discusss the product, some people don't like it, fair enough but quit trolling and causing trouble.
This is the final warning, after this the thread gets closed and/or infractions given out.
Thanks
Shell
x :peace

Gracias para el enhorabuena, tendré a una hija en dos meses para mantener mi de 2 años de edad compañía de hijo..

Quizá un día que yo lo daré esas muñecas ocultadas para jugar con..

bumped for mega amazing MARVEL BUST !!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-oPL6V2RUx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-oPL6V2RUx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think I see bad paint on the base.Seriously.From the back where it connects to the bust.

I wanna say also,if that is 1/4, dude, RBD has a face twice has small as yours....:duh

sorry to busrt your bubble !

I met Gwyneth Paltrow face to face at a toronto film festival.
My sister in law works for FOX and comparing to this picture This proves to me 100% that the bust is a perfect 1:1 scale representation From STAN WINSTON STUDIOS!
If you look at the helmet !! it looks like it would not even fit JR !
Iron-Man-Kiss.jpg

Ofcourse you are going to say is not but man ! I Would pay anything to see you try to tell the staff at STAN WINSTON STUDIOS otherwise !

I would laught for months !

ohh yeaa by the way NO PAINT CHIPS STILL ON MY BUST !!!!

Last edited:
Sadly 70% Of My Collection Remains In Their Original Boxes.... Because of lack of Space For Display, even the HT Mark III was out of his Storage for these pics......:(

I'm in the same boat. Most of my PFs are away in storage. I put them back into rotation once in a blue moon, but most don't see the light of day. Spidey and Buffy have secured what little space I have to offer.

I Love it ....... Sorry for the Haters!!!!.... But Who Got a "Good" One Really can Appreciate the Coolness Factor of This Piece!!!

I Cant care less about the haters.
I love this bust ! is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.
I love it and there is nothing any all the haters can tell me otherwise.

I have got the iron man bust also and i have to say its one of my favorite pieces as well. In person its outstanding and i have not had any problems with paint flaking. If your are an ironman fan this is a most have.

I have got the iron man bust also and i have to say its one of my favorite pieces as well. In person its outstanding and i have not had any problems with paint flaking. If your are an ironman fan this is a most have.

YES SIR!!!! :)

I have this one, the BD version, and the Mark II. I have no flaking/paint problems on any of them! Of course, I did have to go through a bunch of returns (at least 1 on each bust) until I got pristine ones. They are my favorite pieces!

I have this one, the BD version, and the Mark II. I have no flaking/paint problems on any of them! Of course, I did have to go through a bunch of returns (at least 1 on each bust) until I got pristine ones. They are my favorite pieces!

Hey What Problem did you have with the Mark II .... I am Getting mine in a couple of months (FlexPay) ... can't Wait!!!! Any Pics To Share :)

awsome ! looks fantastic man. One of sideshow's best pieces no matter what the issues.

Im getting mine replaced. Sideshow said they have addressed the paint issues they had from the first run so hopefully this new one will work out. Gotta give props to Alter Ego comics for helping with the ordeal. Dont get me wrong, I love the piece. I'm not a hater, I just didnt like paying that much for a collectible-enjoying it for almost a year and then one day noticing the paint lifting off the face...lol. Not to mention inside the neck. There were flakes laying in the neck that had fallen off.

Excited to get my new one! Has anyone had issues with the switch on the back messing up or getting stuck or coming out? That happened to mine also, though I managed to fix it.

Back