My IRON MAN BUST 1:1 video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid, now that you have both, do you choose this SWS bust or the BD 1:1 Endo?

I'm sure thats like asking which leg do you want to keep. They both look amazing. If it were up to me personally I would choose the iron man bust but thats only because I have the arnold 1:1 , if I didn't I would choose the endo.

I guess it depends on which movie you like more ?.

I am interested in knowing which piece SS would rather have too.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I actually dont have a favorite.
I love them all just the same.

I wish I could have ALIEN WARRIOS bust from sideshow and Stan winston but I am not paying 4k for him and then I would have all of the 1:1 bust from sideshow and stan winston.

ohhh yeaa forgot TX bust but I dont like T3 at all. Dont get me wrong it is a fantastic looking piece but T3 never existed for me.

Misc-FFS-Worf.gif

Thanks for the awesome video review i was waiting for a nice video :) Tottally amazing piece and i will find a way to make it mine!

Looks awesome, thanks a lot for the review! Mine is coming next week and I thought of putting up for sale on the site originally, but I think I might hold on to it...

Alexei

I am so happy with my bust and I hope you guys out there that are really looking forward to get this masterpiece are not put down by all this negative comments.

some people will be only happy if SIDESDHOW will send them the actaul armor wore by Robber jr, USED on the set of the movie and hand made, signed by STAN WINSTON him self.

I'd be happy if they just sent me what I paid for...
I'd like to clear up some very real facts about this thing, seeing as how I own one (for now anyway). This is NOT a 1/1 bust, my little sisters head is bigger than this thing....but its cool none the less. However, the paint job and surface texture as I've stated in MANY other posts is very sub-standard. Even the one shown in SOLIDSNAKE's video shows this off very clearly as the camera pans around the bust. You can still make out the uneven surfaces and the many shades of red as the camera moves through a wide array of angles.
I think the real hardcore IM buffs out there that got this bust...love it so much because they idolize the figure, that they DONT WANT to see anything wrong with their busts. Therefore, nothing is wrong and in their eyes have a pristine reproduction of IM.
Im a realist, as much as I love IM and many other things....if something I buy with the intention of it being a high quality faithful reproduction DOESN'T DELIVER.....then it simply is that. No need to convince yourself otherwise, who are you trying to kid?

If I walk into a Lamborghini dealership and buy a yellow Lambo, and they give me a green one....im NOT gonna call it yellow and act like it is. Its ^^^^^**ing GREEN!.....its not what I paid for. Im amazed to see how cavalier some of you are when taken advantage of like this.

Chris

I'd be happy if they just sent me what I paid for...
I'd like to clear up some very real facts about this thing, seeing as how I own one (for now anyway). This is NOT a 1/1 bust, my little sisters head is bigger than this thing....but its cool none the less. However, the paint job and surface texture as I've stated in MANY other posts is very sub-standard. Even the one shown in SOLIDSNAKE's video shows this off very clearly as the camera pans around the bust. You can still make out the uneven surfaces and the many shades of red as the camera moves through a wide array of angles.
I think the real hardcore IM buffs out there that got this bust...love it so much because they idolize the figure, that they DONT WANT to see anything wrong with their busts. Therefore, nothing is wrong and in their eyes have a pristine reproduction of IM.
Im a realist, as much as I love IM and many other things....if something I buy with the intention of it being a high quality faithful reproduction DOESN'T DELIVER.....then it simply is that. No need to convince yourself otherwise, who are you trying to kid?

If I walk into a Lamborghini dealership and buy a yellow Lambo, and they give me a green one....im NOT gonna call it yellow and act like it is. Its ^^^^^**ing GREEN!.....its not what I paid for. Im amazed to see how cavalier some of you are when taken advantage of like this.

Chris

hey man !! I know you are pissed but you know what keep it to your self and dont ruin the fun for all the rest of the people getting theres.

I am sorry if a come across as an ^^^^^^^ but I have had the worst 2 days of my life.

I have lost my best friend and I am just tierd of hearing you ^^^^^ about it and now you are calling my bust ^^^^ when it is perfect for me.
call sideshow and get a new one and deal with it.

clearly you where expecting the real sign and made by stan winston him self bust but thats not what you got. sucks man but guess what the real bust from the set will cost you like 300k or more.

I know you are upset but there are tons of people that are getting it and by your comments you are bashing there rights to have the piece and see it face to face.
let them have there own opinion.

Last edited:
hey man !! I know you are pissed but you know what keep it to your self and dont ruin the fun for all the rest of the people getting theres.

I am sorry if a come across as an ^^^^^^^ but I have had the worst 2 days of my life.

I have lost my best friend and I am just tierd of hearing you ^^^^^ about it and now you are calling my bust ^^^^ when it is perfect for me.
call sideshow and get a new one and deal with it.

Sorry to hear that about your friend man. :( I lost my dad so I know what it's like losing someone close to you. Hang in there, the pain doesn't go away, but it does get better over time, and you'll always have the memories to hang onto.

Sorry to hear that about your friend man. :( I lost my dad so I know what it's like losing someone close to you. Hang in there, the pain doesn't go away, but it does get better over time, and you'll always have the memories to hang onto.

thanks dude !! its being so terrible.
he was like the bother I never had.

sorry to hear about your friend solid.
Try not to think about whats happened now and just remember the good times.

thanks for your support bro.

tomorrow and sunday is the showing and Monday is the burrial.

Its going to be an awful weekend.

I am trying to keep focused so tomorrow I will be good support to my best friend and familly.

I am trying to keep focused so tomorrow I will be good support to my best friend and familly.

Just try to stay strong. Were only human.

By the way , your bust looks perfect to me. :cool:

Was this back when he was a crack head? Funny story is my wife knows the family in who's house he broke into and went to sleep in their young daughters bed...

I reiterate I've seen this in person and own 3 1:1 busts and I just cant see how these are truly 1:1 scale.. Not to say that they are not very nice.. Just calling them 1:1 is innacurate IMO...

Just curious as to what your reasoning is that NONE of the 1:1s are in a 1:1 scale....

I'm looking at 3 of Sideshow's 1:1s right now and they look 1:1 to me.

Yeah this is not a 1:1 scale,I mean don't get me wrong is a nice piece, but not a 1:1 at all. Next to other 1:1 scale helmets (not sideshow but Lotr helmets or the predator) you can really tell there's no way a human head could fit there,where's the space for the nose,I mean the eyes are right on top of the nose.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Solid. I've been through a similar situation so I can relate. It's never an easy thing to deal with, but keep in mind the memories that you both shared.

Back