My interests are better than your interests

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
...and you are a lesser person for liking the stuff that you like.

MY INTERESTS > Somebody Else's interests > your interests

discuss...

Last edited:
this-thread-is-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

I honestly didn't realise. However having now read that this is the case I shall change my interests to match yours - that I too may speak on all things from the standpoint of superior interests.

my music is way better than anyone else's music. and this I know for a fact. its been proven.

I met Bruce Campbell once. As you all know, in our culture to meet a celebrity is to be granted a level of greatness greater than Kabukiman's level of greatness. That's science. You can't argue with it.

Therefore:

MY INTERESTS> Kabukiman's INTERESTS > Somebody Else's interests > your interests

I met Bruce Campbell once. As you all know, in our culture to meet a celebrity is to be granted a level of greatness greater than Kabukiman's level of greatness. That's science. You can't argue with it.

Therefore:

MY INTERESTS> Kabukiman's INTERESTS > Somebody Else's interests > your interests

Well... I met Bruce Campbell twice! In one encounter, he signed my McFarlane Ash. :panic: Therefore, by your logic...

MY INTERESTS> KAMANDI's INTERESTS > Somebody Else's interests > your interests
:nana::nana::nana:

My interests have certificates of authenticity and production numbers and yours don't.

Ah sure at least I can always fall back on the fact that my opinions are the only ones of relevance in our universe of toys and collectibles - the only canon - if you will. Everyone elses opinion is either a kind of fan fiction that I may completely dismiss at my leisure or its an homage that I may pat you on the top of the head for.

Ah sure at least I can always fall back on the fact that my opinions are the only ones of relevance in our universe of toys and collectibles - the only canon - if you will. Everyone elses opinion is either a kind of fan fiction that I may completely dismiss at my leisure or its an homage that I may pat you on the top of the head for.

My opinions came out before your opinions so not only does that make them superior opinions but also makes them canon.

Your views and ideas or simply remakes (perhaps maybe even cheap novel tie ins) of my own, thus making my opinions, FACTS.

Either disregard your opinions and merge your views with my own or live in your little dream world a-dev.

I have a Firefox plug-in that surrounds everyone elses opinions with markup tags like <sarcasm> and <stupid> and <twilightfan>

My opinions came out before your opinions so not only does that make them superior opinions but also makes them canon.

Your views and ideas or simply remakes (perhaps maybe even cheap novel tie ins) of my own, thus making my opinions, FACTS.

Either disregard your opinions and merge your views with my own or live in your little dream world a-dev.

1.gif

Erroneous

Back