My humble collection. Léon, The Fifth Element, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenpacstan

Super Freak
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSCF0786.jpg
    DSCF0786.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 575
  • DSCF0783.jpg
    DSCF0783.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 771
  • DSCF0784.jpg
    DSCF0784.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 556
  • DSCF0785.jpg
    DSCF0785.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 516
Re: My humble collection. Léon, The Fifth Element, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost

Excellent minimalist display! :rock

Re: My humble collection. Léon, The Fifth Element, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost

Looks good! :) Simple and straight to the point! My detolfs are too cluttered :gah:

time to sell off your excess figures. or buy more detolfs. or get a bigger home.

Looks good! :) Simple and straight to the point! My detolfs are too cluttered :gah:

Thanks all. Yeah I like to keep it pretty simple and clean. Have been limiting my collection to absolute favourite films. I'm planning to have two figures on a couple shelves from the same film (Darth Vader with Luke and Norman Stansfield with Leon) but that's as congested as they will get. :D

Some Great Pieces in your Collection and Welcome to the Show, Ten

I have always believe that one of the best way to display each 1/6 figures is to have them next to the movie they are from.
Great job mate :clap with all your might, try to keep it that way.

Very nice and clean setup!!

Very simple yet awesome collection!

Got this guy today.... :D

dp2.jpg

Congrats bro!

Great. Congrats.

Thanks guys. Was pretty excited for my first Rainman piece.
Got him for a bargain too, makes it even nicer haha

Classy ...

Back