My Howard S Studios Ledger Joker Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats is so badass. Do you have one of them posable mannequins under the clothes. I love your collection. There is no better way to imagine these characters as real then to have them in lifesize. Are the clothes Indy Magnola?? Really a stunning piece and very jealous.

Thats is so badass. Do you have one of them posable mannequins under the clothes. I love your collection. There is no better way to imagine these characters as real then to have them in lifesize. Are the clothes Indy Magnola?? Really a stunning piece and very jealous.

Thanks Detale! Yes, the arms are poseable at the elbows and shoulders (up and down). The fingers are also bendable.

I went a less expensive (although certainly not very cheap) route with the clothes than magnoli (which would've cost nearly 2 grand :horror). The shirt and vest are from hellocosplay.com and are made of pretty nice material. The pants are custom made from a guy on ebay. I'm not sure who makes the coat and tie, but they're also very nice replicas. The gloves are cheap rubies costume gloves, and the gray blazer came from my closet as I figured it is barely visible, and doesn't need to be completely screen accurate.

I'm really pleased with how everything fit because I pretty much bought the clothes blind without knowing the exact measurements needed.

Well you did a great job on the clothing. Really a great piece.

Thanks Detale! Yes, the arms are poseable at the elbows and shoulders (up and down). The fingers are also bendable.

I went a less expensive (although certainly not very cheap) route with the clothes than magnoli (which would've cost nearly 2 grand :horror). The shirt and vest are from hellocosplay.com and are made of pretty nice material. The pants are custom made from a guy on ebay. I'm not sure who makes the coat and tie, but they're also very nice replicas. The gloves are cheap rubies costume gloves, and the gray blazer came from my closet as I figured it is barely visible, and doesn't need to be completely screen accurate.

I'm really pleased with how everything fit because I pretty much bought the clothes blind without knowing the exact measurements needed.

HERE'S MY CARD

heresmycard.jpg

Back