• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Hawkeye for POTC/Terminator/Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget it pal, you're on a community forum here not a prison....
You'd probably do better with less attitude....
I find your PM's extremely rude and insulting! :dunno

Sorry couldn't see the bit where it says.
"PM's will be ignored".....hence the post and this immature chain of events!

:lol :lol I'm done mate! I got serious people to trade with.
All the best :duff

Hawkeye is pending trade with member amalak. Terrific communicator!

good thing he is, because you sure as heck aren't. I don't get people who can't be bothered to respond to PM's, ignore posts and then make stupid bumps saying they responded to everyone. Definitely on my ignore list now.

good thing he is, because you sure as heck aren't. I don't get people who can't be bothered to respond to PM's, ignore posts and then make stupid bumps saying they responded to everyone. Definitely on my ignore list now.

As a rule I only answer Pm when I am on my main system. But there are others like that feel they are doing you a great favor in buying something from you.

As a rule I only answer Pm when I am on my main system. But there are others like that feel they are doing you a great favor in buying something from you.

Exactly. It is my choice who I deal with and what PMs I reply to- if I don't reply to your PM feel free to whine about it but it just makes you look foolish.

I reply when I can. I don't sit on here all day everyday. If I don't reply to you it means I don't want to deal with you. If you feel like a bigger man by posting on here whining about it... well, that is just sad.

However I'll play along. I replied to csi's PM informing him I won't deal with him. Perhaps he'll sleep a bit better tonight knowing his PM was finally replied to.

Last edited:

It has nothing to do with him not selling to me, it's about common decency and replying to someone who has shown interest in your sale. He has two threads offering a figure I am interested in. I sent a pm with interest. He posts he has responded to all PMs, but not mine and apparently not others. Later he posts he deleted all his PMs, so I post that mine must have been deleted and I am interested in the figure he still has available on his thread (both threads). No response, but updates the thread. I post asking if the figure is still available since I never heard anything and he posted he got back to everyone, yet not response and no acknowledging the post and letting me know if it is available or not. At some point you have to wonder what kind of trader can't be bothered to respond about a figure they have for sale. The fact that he keeps posting he has responded to everyone when he is blatantly lying makes you wonder what he is up to. Either way its definitely someone I want to avoid in the future.

Exactly. It is my choice who I deal with and what PMs I reply to- if I don't reply to your PM feel free to whine about it but it just makes you look foolish.

I reply when I can. I don't sit on here all day everyday. If I don't reply to you it means I don't want to deal with you. If you feel like a bigger man by posting on here whining about it... well, that is just sad.

However I'll play along. I replied to csi's PM informing him I won't deal with him. Perhaps he'll sleep a bit better tonight knowing his PM was finally replied to.

I don't care one way or another if you wish to deal with anyone. But I do see what CSI was saying. If you say you answer all your PM then by all means do it. I have emailed people saying I will only give you this for it (and I will not cover your PayPal cost). Needless to say I have gotten some really good ones back.

I read this board all day (as with others) being they come in on my Droid. I have the time on my hands, and I only work 4 months out of the year. I just answer PM on my main system as my Droid spell checker does some crazy wording.

But you do have a way of calling people gay names. Yet I do stand on one thing you say. You will only pay what you feel its worth to you. I am the same way. I just bought the new Tony/IM item that went up Monday. I don't care what people say. I like it. so $311 is fine by me.

PMs replied to that I was interested in replying to. The ones I am communicating with are will have zero issue with my communication- because I want to deal with them.

I didn't lie. I just chose not to deal with you so why would I waste my time to reply? Clear answer: I wouldn't. You'd just get all sore about not getting the figure and whine about it- much like you're currently doing.

I don't care one way or another if you wish to deal with anyone. But I do see what CSI was saying. If you say you answer all your PM then by all means do it. I have emailed people saying I will only give you this for it (and I will not cover your PayPal cost). Needless to say I have gotten some really good ones back.

I read this board all day (as with others) being they come in on my Droid. I have the time on my hands, and I only work 4 months out of the year. I just answer PM on my main system as my Droid spell checker does some crazy wording.

But you do have a way of calling people gay names. Yet I do stand on one thing you say. You will only pay what you feel its worth to you. I am the same way. I just bought the new Tony/IM item that went up Monday. I don't care what people say. I like it. so $311 is fine by me.

Let's not use derogatory terms please; regardless of the usage. I have friends that are homosexuals and that is offensive so I would appreciate it if you would use different terminology. Thanks.

I had mistakingly deleted more PMs (Droid mishap as you note) than I had cared to; but at that point receiving multiple PMs a day saying the same thing with the inclusion of "have you read my PMs" and "why aren't you replying" not to add "you can update threads but not reply" just generally annoy me and I ignore them.

I preordered the Stark figure as well. It'll compliment the set up I have now and think it's really well done. One thing I don't get about this board is people condemning others on how they spend their money. If a collector wants four DX10 T800s then by all means let him spend his money (just an example, nothing specific referenced here).

I don't go off eBay values/prices. As it says in my first post here if I wanted to pay eBay prices then I would go there and buy things- I will under no circumstance pay those prices, especially on a forum. If Mech Test Stark is worth $500 to you then I applaud you on the new addition- but I won't pay it.

I've had several people message me and say something like "I have DX09 I'll take $400 shipped for him" (again, that was when I didn't have DX09, but it's absurd never-the-less).

Let's not use derogatory terms please; regardless of the usage. I have friends that are homosexuals and that is offensive so I would appreciate it if you would use different terminology. Thanks.

Dude when you called me Buttercup and others what does that mean? Really you where not calling us a Yellow Flower I don't care, and I am not one to get on this word band wagon people are so how on. I was just pointing it out.

But if someone wants more for something then you feel its worth to you. Then by all means don't buy it. I would not. But then again I did trade a $1,200 card for a $10 card (There where only 43 made and I own 42. The person had known this. I only paid $15 for the card back in 85 so it was not that big a deal).

I really don't seem to understand what all this is really about.

"buttercup" isn't derogatory towards a specific race/orientation/creed/religion. It's my term for when people are just being... well, it's just my word. It isn't meant to one thing in specific. However please refrain from using specific slurs on my threads if you don't mind.

This is about CSI complaining I didn't reply to his PMs. I'm not required to. I was already speaking to about 3-4 other individuals, all of which PMed me prior to him, that were fulfilling what I needed for a deal. I deal with a "first come first serve" basis, and I've told other members (who understood and were reasonable) that I had others in line ahead of them.

edit: Are you not American? Honest question- I haven ever heard "Yellow Flower" or anything of the sort. Even when I was in England I didn't hear that term, so please enlighten me (not being sarcastic, I really just am not familiar with that term).

PMs replied to that I was interested in replying to. The ones I am communicating with are will have zero issue with my communication- because I want to deal with them.

I didn't lie. I just chose not to deal with you so why would I waste my time to reply? Clear answer: I wouldn't. You'd just get all sore about not getting the figure and whine about it- much like you're currently doing.

Lol, ok if you say so. I couldn't care less a out not getting the figure, if your patient one or two go on ebay for around the same price. It's dealing with jack wads who think they are better then everyone else and play stupid games with their sale threads that bother me. :cuckoo:

Back