My growing UK Marvel Statue Collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0407.jpg

40th birthday present from the wifey, better pics coming soon as building work is in progress and waiting for display case :gah:

SCORE! Leo, More Pic's, Great Post my Friend

Thanks guys - Colossus I've had to box Hulk vs Spidey back up as we are still building here and because it was such a grail of mine I would be devastated if it got damaged or overly dusty, I will definitely take some more shots when I have my cabinets up and statue room finished. Hope you are well buddy, its been a while since I've been on here :hi5:

Thanks guys - Colossus I've had to box Hulk vs Spidey back up as we are still building here and because it was such a grail of mine I would be devastated if it got damaged or overly dusty, I will definitely take some more shots when I have my cabinets up and statue room finished. Hope you are well buddy, its been a while since I've been on here :hi5:

Your always Welcome here; Leo, so when are you going to be done with building and show off your New and Improved Collection?

Well we have 4 new extra bedrooms and my statue room now so just fitting skirting and decorating then carpets and then I get to choose new cabinets for the collection room, probably another month or so before I unbox the beauties again - its been a long process (7 months so far) but will be worth it in the end - watch this space :hi5::yess:

Well we have 4 new extra bedrooms and my statue room now so just fitting skirting and decorating then carpets and then I get to choose new cabinets for the collection room, probably another month or so before I unbox the beauties again - its been a long process (7 months so far) but will be worth it in the end - watch this space :hi5::yess:

Looking Very Forward to seeing it my Friend :impatient: :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool

Al

BORING PHOTOS ALERT!!!

Finally the beginnings of my new statue room / hideaway, bit boring viewing apologies - but plasterer due in about a week, so getting excited about choosing display cabinets (wallet allowing) :yess:

Congrats on a brand new display room my friend :hi5: Its my dream! My collection is still sitting in their shipping boxes! :( Cant wait to see the final pics :clap

BORING PHOTOS ALERT!!!

Finally the beginnings of my new statue room / hideaway, bit boring viewing apologies - but plasterer due in about a week, so getting excited about choosing display cabinets (wallet allowing) :yess:

I think you will be a Very Happy when you get it all Done and Layed Out Leo my Friend, Now I am getting Anxious :duff and a Pint to ya

:yess::yess::yess:The wait is finally over!!! I have finished the statue/game room and the first display is in! Apologies for the blurry photos I'm not great at photography and the lights didn't go well with the focus:slap - The display is not strictly to manufacturer but some are placed for sentimental reasons etc. Not final positions, and certainly space for future pieces - hope you like!! :peace

https://s1112.photobucket.com/user/leodonald/media/DSC02379.jpg.html

Back