My growing UK Marvel Statue Collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all - Colossus I got you a signed photo of me with "Stan" its in the post!! LOL. Wavestuff I like to look of the legendary wolverine but 1. Its too big for me (smaller houses over here!) 2. Its quite pricey 3. I would have liked the brown costume and 4. I don't like cloth on the statue - call me old fashioned lmao! I can appreciate its a great piece though:yess:

i can overlook the cloth, not the price though.

in general i, like you, am not a fan of cloth. the only statue that can wear it well is dr doom.

Thanks all - Colossus I got you a signed photo of me with "Stan" its in the post!! LOL. Wavestuff I like to look of the legendary wolverine but 1. Its too big for me (smaller houses over here!) 2. Its quite pricey 3. I would have liked the brown costume and 4. I don't like cloth on the statue - call me old fashioned lmao! I can appreciate its a great piece though:yess:

:lol:lol:lol When did I give my Address? Leo :slap are you going to start stalking me :lol:lol:lol,
Thank You my Friend

Re: My Small but growing Marvel Collection!!

Really nice collection you have. I think the koto Colossus is the best fine art piece they have done, congrats, and thank the wifey big time:clap

Yes, he has arrived, thanks to my wife!! And now he's facing new danger room enemies!
DSC02121.jpg
DSC02123.jpg
DSC02124.jpg
DSC02125.jpg

I have to admit I'm not a big comic book fan but your collection is fantastic!! Great pieces there!! :clap

Back