My growing UK Marvel Statue Collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Small but growing Marvel Collection!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Lost Sleep!! I only mean't goose bumps - nothing more my friend - I'm not that obsessed!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HeHe I sometimes try to spin some guilt once and awhile :)
All I ask is keep collecting and my Kryptonite is X-Men vs Sentinel #1, maybe this year :pray:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY - to me!! Thanks to my beautiful boys!
DSC02087.jpg

How long did it take you to accumulate such a great collection?

How long did it take you to accumulate such a great collection?
Well the first piece I got was the Spiderman bust in about 2000. I then got given various pieces over the years from my wife etc. Its only recently that I have got a proper place to display them and I kind of reallt got the bug for collecting last year - I must have got about 10 since then LOL - now its pretty much an addiction, eyes peeled on ebay etc. and pre-ordering pieces I really like. Now I just need a room to put them in! :yess::yess:

The Hulk looks stunning .... facing off Wolverine .... classic

collosus don't stand a chance against the smurphs

cool addition

Major Congrats on Colossus; Leo, it's about Time :lol:lol:lol, Looks Great next to Wolverine

was still wondering if i should get the koto danger room wolverine, need your help to make up my mind! can you take a pic beside any 1/4 scale....many thanks:)

Back