My growing UK Marvel Statue Collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Small but growing Marvel Collection!!

Well its not perfect by any means but I'm not a reader of Ironman I just love the films so he is kind of a secondary character for me. I saw one in a comic store and thought it was okayish, and its cheap enough for my wife to get me as a present and not massive in scale to stand out above my collection.:hi5:

That one is better, I am thinking another piece of IM ....

:goodpost:LOL, yeah sorry, had to wait for Fathers Day!! Had a bit of a splurge on statues earlier this year - coming up tho Koto Wolverine, Colossus, Gambit and Bowen Thor all in my sights!! - Still waiting for SS to make me something to love.:gah:

:goodpost:LOL, yeah sorry, had to wait for Fathers Day!! Had a bit of a splurge on statues earlier this year - coming up tho Koto Wolverine, Colossus, Gambit and Bowen Thor all in my sights!! - Still waiting for SS to make me something to love.:gah:

I Hate having to wait also :( Great Lineup Wolverine

Trouble is when I'm waiting my eye always goes into the past at pieces I missed out on that are now on sale for ridiculous prices and the longer I wait the more I get seduced by silly prices:gah::slap:gah:

lol that's how it happens...looks great! :hi5:

Trouble is when I'm waiting my eye always goes into the past at pieces I missed out on that are now on sale for ridiculous prices and the longer I wait the more I get seduced by silly prices:gah::slap:gah:

lol that's how it happens...looks great! :hi5:

I see you both have the Sickness, Welcome to the Club, point in fact SSC Popculture PF Street Fighter Cammy :exactly:

Back