My graduation gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, quite recently I graduated top of my class and thought why not spoil myself?

So I got not one, but two HT Pred items.

First one is Cleaner Wolf, second one is the BD Predalien DVD combo box.

Found it retailing at 300 USD, couldn't pass that up after justifying 400 + on Scar or Celtic. Will post pictures once they come by.

Any idea how many of the combo box are in production?

My class are bunch of douches so beating them will not be anything to celebrate sadly :lol

cool that someone has get the BD predalien, i have in mind to get one of these myself but i have to quit for found reasons, i keep a sort of queue, i have few figures that stand much before it and interest me much , in the end it is a predalien with 2 holes and some sprays of blood, cool yes but...i have already the regular...maybe if i found some money left within some mounths i'll get ( after kane, dutch and billy, and machiko, also i assure you that HT will come out with some surprises, i bet...)

I'm expecting them both in the coming week, will take pictures without a doubt.

I *think* the same seller still has some BD Predaliens on sale, all I did was to search for Hot Toys Predator on ebay and it popped on the first page.

Heck yea! I ranked 16 out of 266 in my class when I got out. Top 10% for the win!

You should splurge like I did.:naughty

dsc02859cb5.jpg

I'm expecting them both in the coming week, will take pictures without a doubt.

I *think* the same seller still has some BD Predaliens on sale, all I did was to search for Hot Toys Predator on ebay and it popped on the first page.

yes, i know, he should be tony cheung or studio sunny , right? i know these 2 sellers have a lot of these PA DVD Boxes

Yup, I got mine for studio sunny, along with the cleaner wolf. Had a wolf pre-order on BBTS but since they'd probably be filled sometime in 2010 [they still haven't received regular wolf] I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Hello all, quite recently I graduated top of my class and thought why not spoil myself?

So I got not one, but two HT Pred items.

First one is Cleaner Wolf, second one is the BD Predalien DVD combo box.

Found it retailing at 300 USD, couldn't pass that up after justifying 400 + on Scar or Celtic. Will post pictures once they come by.

Any idea how many of the combo box are in production?

You didn't get your high grades just to buy these now, did you? :lol. No man, congrats.

Back