My Full Collection Pics (50+ pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buffy-collector said:
Very nice collection.Like a huge comic book store lol.
Wish I had more space.

Did you ever get any of the risers I showed you before? You can see them in this pic:

10-23-06032.jpg

:google:google:google:google:google:google:google

My God, you have a huge collection!!!!! And despite its size it is well organized and displayed perfectly!!! I salute you!

No I havent got any of the risers,yet I forgot about them.
Thanks for that advice,I will have a look out for them.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!
How long have you been collecting?
Very nice basement, indeed.

threeonesix said:
Did you ever get any of the risers I showed you before? You can see them in this pic:

10-23-06032.jpg

incredible collection! wife and i thought we were lookin at a store lol.

speaking of those clear Risers, where might i get some? are they good for 12" articulated figs?

Mookeylama said:
incredible collection! wife and i thought we were lookin at a store lol.

speaking of those clear Risers, where might i get some? are they good for 12" articulated figs?

I got the risers from Ebay. I can look up the seller's acct name tonight after work. They come in a variety of sizes so I'm sure there would be something that might work for 12" articulated figs.

And thx to you and your wife for the compliments.

threeonesix said:
Haha, I don't sell drugs. I'm a government contractor.:monkey1 (you know we're overpaid:chew )

LOL! tax dollars at work heh. i'm in Ohio too. hook me up w/ dat job!:rotfl

but yeah, if u come across the sells name w/ those risers i'd appreciate it. thanks. wicked collection. love it!

Hey a Fellow Oakland Raider fan. SHHHHHH. I should not say that so loud.

Are that some sort of custome Raider in the photo? The one wearing # 42. Is that Ronnie Lott? I don't remember a McFarelane of that one.

You should set the Moss ones on fire.

Anyways nice collection.

Back