My first sculpting attempts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi! :wave

I´m trying to make an Anakin head sculpt.

And that is what it looks like so far:

What do you think about it? :)
Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Very nice! First attempt? Really? That's amazing. :rock If I had to critique it I'd say lessen the appearance of the eyebrows. Beyond that it looks awesome.

Thanks for your fast replies!

First attempt? Really?

Not the very first, actually (I made 2 other heads before, but they were horrible and that was a little while ago, a year or so).

@THE SLUG
I´m using Super Sculpey.

Not the very first, actually (I made 2 other heads before, but they were horrible and that was a little while ago, a year or so).

Regardless, for the third try it's really nice looking. Heck for the 30th try it'd still be nice looking.

I'm not a big SW fan and if asked who that was I might not have guessed right but and a BIG BUT that sculpt looks great and many could use it for a generic soldier/pmc. Looks really smooth and it will take on Anakin with a good paint app.

Hmm, I can´t decide.
Maybe I´ll try to make some castings (if I knew how :confused: ) and make both versions of Anakin (AotC, RotS) and a crispy Ani/Vader as well. :D

Very nice sculpt.
I agree with Cocoboloboy though, if there is one thing that seems a bit off, it's the eyebrows, they seem a bit too thick. Otherwise he looks very cool.

On another note, as I noticed you're from Germany as well, where did you get Super Sculpey? I want to try my hand at sculpting as well, but have no idea where to get the right stuff.

Are you guys on crack? This is the best Hayden likeness I've ever seen. Hayden has bushy eyebrows. No fault there. Keep up the great work Susala. You are about to knock this one out of the park!

That looks awesome! You definitely need to get hooked up with somebody who can make casts of it for you. Alot of people would want an AOTC ver.

Back