My first post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DELTAFU

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well this is my first post I collect Star Wars only. I have other toys, but it is mainly Star Wars. I was a hasbro fan but now I know why its called hasblow. I collect 12" Hasblow figures. Never heard of sideshow until one day I walked into a Comic book shop a couple years ago they told me SS had the license. So now I Collect 1:6 far more superior than anything out there. I just ordered 1:1 Boba Fett bust and LSB Commander Cody looking at the reviews of the 1:1 busts and the LSB reveiws WOW! I collect those now to I got hooked. Right now I am an in the box collector none of my figures are on display. I just inspect my figures through the box window. I Plan on displaying my collection when I retire in 15 Years. Not now because I move every couple of years.

welcome-1.gif

Well this is my first post I collect Star Wars only. I have other toys, but it is mainly Star Wars. I was a hasbro fan but now I know why its called hasblow. I collect 12" Hasblow figures. Never heard of sideshow until one day I walked into a Comic book shop a couple years ago they told me SS had the license. So now I Collect 1:6 far more superior than anything out there. I just ordered 1:1 Boba Fett bust and LSB Commander Cody looking at the reviews of the 1:1 busts and the LSB reveiws WOW! I collect those now to I got hooked. Right now I am an in the box collector none of my figures are on display. I just inspect my figures through the box window. I Plan on displaying my collection when I retire in 15 Years. Not now because I move every couple of years.

Why wait? Open that ____ up and enjoy them. Life is short. :peace

...Right now I am an in the box collector none of my figures are on display. I just inspect my figures through the box window. I Plan on displaying my collection when I retire in 15 Years. Not now because I move every couple of years.

hey, glad to see i ain't the only one who still keeps some (or majority) of his stats in the box. hopefully, i'll be able to build my house by the 2nd half of next year and will finally be able to kick back and build my showcase room.

have fun pare!!! welcome & enjoy the FREAK show!!!

:blackbat

Back