My first custom PF: Shadow Scout Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna see what I'm finishing up on? :monkey3

attachment.php

Thanks guys.

Well, here it is! A friend of mine asked me to produce for him a PF Shadow Speeder bike for the custom PF Shadow Scout I made for him to sit on:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And before you get too excited, he has a regular Scout and bike as well:

attachment.php

attachment.php

It was a fun repaint and I had a great time doing it. Hope you all like it! :)

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:
:clap:yess::hi5:
Yea, I'm a sucker for all things "shadow". Troopers,Royal Guards, Biker Scouts, ARC's, Stormies...etc. That being said that looks great, love the silver used on the bike and the overall finish looks fantastic. Cograts Brinn. Your friend has to be happy with how this turned out!

hey brinn that came out fantastic & it does look pretty cool.....:clap

pics do no justice to how amazing this came out.

Brinn, you are an amazing artist and thank you once again. I will try and post some more pics of this truely remarkable statue.

THANKS GUYS! It was fun to do!

Here some work in progress pics:

The shadow speederbike is done! This is how it looks in real life, all in matt black with some slight weathering, paint chips and streak markings:
attachment.php

Needed to seal it, so outside it went for some matt varnish. Its still wet in these pics:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hate pics of it with flash, since it brings out details that aren't even there in real life. These natural light pics are how she looks in person. :)

SUPERB job! Really stunning work.

Can someone please explain the recent fascination with these "shadow" troops? I can't get my head around why people like them; the black loses all the amazing concave and convex lines that make the troops so cool.

Don't get me wrong, I love black on just about everything, but this just doesn't work for me.

Again, no disrespect to your work Brinn, I think you've done a kick-ass job!

I can't explain it, but I just love the shadow/black troopers. My next commission will be a shadow stormtrooper pf!

Back