My Dream Pieces,Whats Yours???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dream pieces are also yours or not?

• Premium Format IRONMAN

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Premium Format SILVER SURFER CHROME

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • No,I got my own Dream

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
ANNIHILATION ULTRON PLEASE !!!!

ultron%20badassery.bmp

Well my retarded friend PREMIUM FORMAT doesn't mean cloth it means That 1/4 statue will be represented in the best way possible. if the includes cloth so be it. if its all polystone so be it. Thats the Definition of PF, not the everything has to have cloth. :rolleyes::monkey4

Premium format, from my understanding after reading sideshows definition, is that it is a statue with mixed media. If it doesn't have cloth then it would need something else besides polystone. Grevious has other parts that are not polystone, like metal, fiberglass, plastic...Things like that would also make it a PF statue. All polystone, i don't think, would meet this definition...Just my understanding of a PF...:naughty

I am trying to not only pick my favorite characters, but also characters that I feel are "most deserving" do to popularity and importance in the Marvel Universe. The X-Men lines are some of Marvel's most popular and these lines have almost no representation in the PF line... :monkey4

Premium Format
1.) Cyclops~ HANDS DOWN the most deserving PF needed; EX could have his hood pulled back with glasses on
2.) Jean Grey~ Phoenix, Dark Phoenix EX
3.) Cable
4.) Mr. Sinister
5.) Dr. Strange with fabric robe and cape
6.) Mr. Fantastic~ would make an awsome PF
7.) Daredevil~ I am not a personal fan of Daredevil, but he deserve a PF
8.) Nick Fury

Comiquette
1.) Silver Surfer
2.) Iron Man~ a new pose
3.) Thanos~ Infinity Gauntlet for EX
4.) Deadpool
5.) Colossus

1.) X-Men vs. Brotherhood set like the sentinel set

Comiquette:
spider-man 2099 or scarlet-spider
venom
carnage
silver surfer
nightcrawler
AH psylocke
AH elektra
AH JD spider-woman
AH storm
AH NA black widow
AH scarlet witch

Premium Format:
iron man
ultron
deadpool
juggernaut
hobgoblin
wolverine
sabretooth
colossus
doc ock
blade
cyclops

VS Dios:
daredevil vs kingpin
spider-man vs vulture
spider-man vs electro
deadpool vs cable
ice-man vs pyro
wolverine vs hulk
silver surfer vs galactus
iron man vs mandarin
last one, Spidey doing MJ (just kidding) lol.....

yep i dream alot these days

so many to choose from. But heres my top 5:

1.Life-Size Hulk bust
2.Venom and Carnage vs Spider-Man
3.Life-Size Doom Bust
4.Venom PF
5.Colossus PF

Comiquette - any AH statues - I cannot wait for my rogue and black cat to arrive, and search e-bay every day for emma frost but top three dream items....

1)AH Black Widow
2)AH Spiderwoman
3)AH Warbird

PF-
1) Iron Man
2) Ultron
3) Cyclops

-in fact a complete set of silver age X-men would be nice!

Jeez, I had forgotten about the AH comiquettes. How long has it been since the last one? We gotta be getting another announcement soon.

I say this again.... please enlighten me how Sideshow will do a PREMIUM FORMAT Ironman or Silver surfer? Please someone? Im sure cloth armor will be very impressive....

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when someone says they want an IM or SS PF.:lol

Like I've said before....The only way they can make a IM PF is if they make a Classic version and used spandex as the yellow armor. In which I will LMAO and save some$$.:rotfl

As for the Surfer....You got me. Maybe, A styrofoam board?:lol

Btw...Premium Format is a statue that uses mixed media. Anything from fabric to metal to plastic. An IM or SS wouldn't really show the different materials well enough for SSC to make them as PFs. Most likely they will be Comiquettes and they will be BAD ASS.
Unless, they have a REALLY crafty idea. I'd be really interested to hear it, if they do.

Oh and my dream PFs are....
Spawn
Pitt

Venom and Carnage are high on my list but, if they make them PFs, I hope they use rubber for the Symbiotes instead of fabric.

Last edited:
SS could easily make a PF Iron Man, all they have to do is use the same material they uesd for the PF Robocop

I think when most people say PF they just mean they want it 1/4 scale since the comiquette's come in different scales. I know there's a difference between the two, but it seems mostly semantics to me. Or at the very least a "you know what I mean" difference.

As in awesome display piece, best halloween costume ever, or repulsor lifting laser shooting save the day?

This is probably my third or fouth time mentioning this around various threads (that's how dedicated to the idea I am), but I am waiting for the day when Sideshow announces a Daredevil Premium Format. :drool

Back