My digtal artworks/manipulations....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another of my series of alternative 'Angel After the Fall'. This time issue 2 which has Spike on the cover..

And without the text...

These were all created yeeeeears ago. Infact they were the results of my very first ever attempts to use Photoshop.

Ironic that long after these were created and posted on various toy forums, some bright spark decided to use the same idea and create a Spike puppet plush from it. :lol

Click to enlarge....

03tr9.jpg

Heavens! Something that isn't from the Bufyverse!

This is an artwork I put together using a my small Joker bust that I sculpted maaaaaaaany years ago.

And a clearer view of the the bust on it's own...

Last edited:
Another attempt of mine to do a photographic cover for ATF. This time featuring poor Wesley. I couldn't make my mind up which one I preferred, so I'm posting all of them. :lol:

My Spike and Angel handpuppets that I made a few years back. The Spike I designed in the style of the Angel version as seen in show. Cast in latex and two part foam, with bodies made of fake leather.

A small artwork made from photographing my Sideshow Spike and running him through the old Photoshop. Entitled 'Not your toy'.

Last edited:
Another attempt of mine to do a photographic cover for ATF. This time featuring poor Wesley. I couldn't make my mind up which one I preferred, so I'm posting all of them. :lol:
They are all excellent, but #2 is my favorite. Your compositing technique is flawless and I love your use of textures! I always look forward to seeing new images from you and wish I could look over your shoulder and watch you work!

Btw: Did you know that there is a new "Gallery" section on the Board, to showcase members' digital artwork, customs, etc? Check it out!

Oh thanks for the kind words love, and thanks for the heads up about those personal gallery's. When were they first in use then?

Oh thanks for the kind words love, and thanks for the heads up about those personal gallery's. When were they first in use then?
I'm not certain; maybe a week or so? I just found out about it this past Saturday. Hope to see your work there, soon!

BTW, nice new avatar and sig banner!

A few new artworks from me after all this time. :lo A few Dr Who images first....

A wall inspired by a famous poem and a certain scene in this weeks Dr Who...

Yesterday

stair4.jpg

'Vincent'

vincento.jpg

'See The Bleeding Birds Fly' My portrait Of Drusila from Buffy..

5351538655795cfb15deb.jpg

Last edited:
had to login and comment on how Awesome and how much i love those Last two!!!!

Amazing Job and Buffy Rules!!! :D

Aww shucks, thanks again. :)

Here' another. City of Angels

4854922860a85c748a4bo.jpg

Follow You

4234330114502f3c292fb.jpg

A few new artworks from me after all this time. :lo A few Dr Who images first....

A wall inspired by a famous poem and a certain scene in this weeks Dr Who...

Yesterday

stair4.jpg

Great use of the quote, very apt. Love your work. :hi5:

Done any of the older Doctors? I'm a big Tom Baker fan...

Back