Action Figure My Custom Red Hulk Comiquette repainted green!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patu

Freakzoid
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
This is the way to roll out your first- ever post on the freaks forum Patu. He looks fantastic. Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Is Hulk sporting a little Bride of Frankenstein grey hair there or is that just lighting?

Is Hulk sporting a little Bride of Frankenstein grey hair there or is that just lighting?

Ha ha...just lighting!!

This was my first attempt at a repaint, never done it before thanks for the feedback..

attachment.php

Ha...yeah looks that way doesn't it!

Thanks for the welcome, this is my first attempt at a repaint...

Cheers

attachment.php

Excellent work. A way more appealing statue being green with that hair style IMO (actually looks like the hair is flying back because Hulk is coming down so fast, not because he has spikey hair.

Thanks for the welcome. This is my first attempt...still got some learning to do..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did you do this yourself Patu? If so, this turned out great. Especially if this is your 1st attempt at a custom repaint. Very well done.

Did you do this yourself Patu? If so, this turned out great. Especially if this is your 1st attempt at a custom repaint. Very well done.

Yes this was my first attempt at a repaint and I did it myself. I liked the Red Hulk hair much better so went to work on it. It took me a couple of weeks.

In the end I sold it to a collector for a small profit I then invested in the Hulk vs Spidey Diorama - epic!!!

...I was a little sad to see it go...but I only have room for one Hulk!

;)

I highly doubt it. That would essentially be re-release.

:lol You mean the Rulk and Grey Hulk Coms aren't re-releases? If you consider them variants then a Green Hulk with a full head of hair can be as well. I put nothing past SSC. Especially with this sculpt. It seems they are getting some good mileage out of it.

:lol You mean the Rulk and Grey Hulk Coms aren't re-releases? If you consider them variants then a Green Hulk with a full head of hair can be as well. I put nothing past SSC. Especially with this sculpt. It seems they are getting some good mileage out of it.

True. I think they will do it. But the next green one of this sculpt would be a even lower ES like 150 or 250. It will work and sell out fast. Hear us SS?

Excellent work, this is how it should have looked in the first place instead of that god-awful buzz cut.

Back