My Custom Phoenix Figure Finally Finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreddbatfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
After almost 2 years in the making my custom Phoenix figure is finally done.I created this character several years ago for a comic book that's hopefully going to be made in the future.I tried contacting Marvel and DC but they never respond but I'm not giving up.Attached is the original character drawing(which has been copyrighted)and the final finished custom figure.The body is a Avengers Captain America body,I had a local person make the costume and cape.Galactiboy sculpted the head for me,he also painted the head,pouches on the belt,painted the boots,hands and gauntlets.I made the raised emblem and the belt and belt buckle and the cape and belt are held onto the figure with magnets.Evilface made the labels for the lighted base which lights up and turns.I want to say a big thanks to Galactiboy and Evilface for making this figure a reality.Thanks for looking at my at my creation and I welcome any comments.

Phoenix v 2.0.jpg100_0799.JPG100_0803.JPG100_0810.JPG

Congrats on getting your custom done. That's pretty cool! I wish you luck in your efforts of getting this published!

Back