my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely amazing collection! but STAR WARS is my fav!!, please give me your address so i can break and steal them wen u are not at home.,lol,lol,lol..technically its not stealing its taking with your knowledge of me taking.,lol..seriosuly awsome collection amigo!.

Impressive as usual. I too would like to see more. :)

Awesome, awesome stuff. Can't wait for more pictures.

Great work mate.

Very nice work mate!

absolutely amazing collection! but STAR WARS is my fav!!, please give me your address so i can break and steal them wen u are not at home.,lol,lol,lol..technically its not stealing its taking with your knowledge of me taking.,lol..seriosuly awsome collection amigo!.

thanks guys! your complements really mean alot to me.Im thinking about adding some more pics in this thread that I have in other threads,and keep thi one as my main thread.

well guys I managed to get alittle painting done over the weekend,here is sease tiin,still have some finishing touches left to do.

Your awesome Nien Numb reveals the milk street credibility of this species, I always thought he's got way more coolness than the mickeymousish appearance he made on ROTJ. Your custom shows well why he's inside the ship leading the attack!

Your awesome Nien Numb reveals the milk street credibility of this species, I always thought he's got way more coolness than the mickeymousish appearance he made on ROTJ. Your custom shows well why he's inside the ship leading the attack!

Thanks man. I have aways like him and I am glad I have him now.

Back