My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

Just watched your video, Craig! :hi5: What a fantastic diorama! :clap :clap :clap Well done! :)

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Craig Walker again." :cuss :lol

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

I don't have sound at work but watched it anyway and OMG Craig! It looks fantastic. You really did an out of this world job on this.

Thanks! The soundtrack fits very well :) Watch it again w speakers :)

Oh I will as soon as I get home!

The far away shots really make me think I'm looking at a 3d wall print, and then you zoom in and it's like ZOMG they're figures! :lol

Amazing!!! Great work :hi5:

Since you hanged all of yout guitars on the wall (if i remembered correctly) u can keep the guitar cases in the garage and only take em out when u need to transport them. Lol see now theres no excuses. Time to start the Gotg dio thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just checked out this thread....cant believe I have not been watching the progress!!! Amazing work. So now Phase 1 is complete....Phase 2????:pray:

Getting more crowded...

26b46a96c9bc940dcef7dea525a153ed.jpg

So just checked out this thread....cant believe I have not been watching the progress!!! Amazing work. So now Phase 1 is complete....Phase 2????:pray:

Check back in 10 years :p :lol

And if men actually had this superpower...

b30670dc0f3e7b7f58879124d752e14d.jpg

The far away shots really make me think I'm looking at a 3d wall print, and then you zoom in and it's like ZOMG they're figures! :lol

It's funny how many people think Hot Toys are cosplayers when I post on IG :lol

Check back in 10 years :p :lol

Hey Craig, Ill be checking but Ill give you 5 years! I bet you will end up itching to do it. So you getting any of the new releases coming up? How many figures do you think you will have in the display?

Display is tapped for space. AntMan was just for photo op :)

That diorama display looks amazing. Excellent work! :clap

Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

That diorama display looks amazing. Excellent work! :clap

You have room for Ant-Man, but not Stan Lee in cameo as pedestrian #1? Maybe you could sneak his head sculpt into a Chitauri helmet at least...

Oh trust me, I wanted to. The second I saw Stan I wanted him in it......just not room.

AM was just in for a photo-op. The big one at least. Miniature AntMan has a home. Can you find him? :)

9e0d7da01fdbaf658f1780b66a751438.jpg

Last edited:
Back