My current 1/6 scale Hot Toys collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nothing compared to what some of the people on here have. I think I have around 80 something figures. Some here have close to 200.

Awesome display. Thanks for sharing bud.

Thanks! :duff

I deleted the post just before you posted, so that way I could lighten up the second photo a bit more and then repost it.

That being said, here’s my current collection:

9FACC466-8C1C-48F3-8CA6-49609814790D.jpg
6E44E10C-FE07-4BC8-9AAC-779FA1B870A9.jpg

Got rid of some stuff, added some stuff, rearranged stuff.

I deleted the post just before you posted, so I that way I could lighten up the second photo a bit more and then repost it.

View attachment 423527
View attachment 423528

Gasp! You sold the Ghostbusters?!
Anyway, still a really solid collection. The Trek guys look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I deleted the post just before you posted, so that way I could lighten up the second photo a bit more and then repost it.

View attachment 423527
View attachment 423528

Awesome display man! :clap
Dang, you got quite a bit of figures there man!
I love how you have quite a bit of variety there.

Thanks, buddy. :duff

Glad you noticed the variety. I used to have a ton of MCU stuff that I sold off, so that way I could make more room to have a variety of stuff. It’s sort of a blessing, but also a curse to strive for variety in my collection; a blessing in the sense that for each franchise, it forces you to limit the characters that you get and a curse because it means you have more franchises to worry about and buy from. :lol

I do like variety in my collection though because it breaks everything up and gives you more to look at, being that there’s a little something from everything.

I really admire your collection as well. Especially the way you have a backdrop in each detolf shelf that goes with the film of the figures on that particular shelf. It really adds a lot.

Yes, its really hard to try to limit yourself to just "must haves", when Hot Toys or other figure makers keep pumping amazing figures.
Like you said, its a blessing cause it opens up variety, but it certainly is more tempting also to add to that franchise you added.

I'm proud of myself for actually being good for quite a while, and just sticking to my rules of collecting.
But sometimes...uhm...like yesterday, I finally got weak and ordered another figure. ha ha

Nothing new, I just re-bought Armored batman black chrome.
I sold both my armored batman when the boss...aka, my fiance' gave me the ok signal to get a Prime1 1/2 scale Batfleck.
I told myself I would only buy it if I sell quite a few of my figures, to fund the P1.
That way, I wont feel guilty.

I ended up selling quite a few figures, I actually POed the P1...but in the end, I cancelled it.
Just too rich for my collecting. To most people, Hot Toys is already expensive enough, a couple of hundred for just 1 figure,
but I couldnt justify paying $2k for just one figure.

So I want my armored batman back. lol.
I couldnt make up my mind on which armored batman to get, I love both regular and chrome, but in the end, I got the chrome version.

Thanks for the compliment on my collection man. I work for a printing company, so one of the perks is being able to make my backdrops. :)

Most of the times when I get a new figure, I sell another figure that I can live without in order to help fund it. Essentially just trade one for another. There’s still some in my collection that I’d like to sell. Ultron Prime, for instance. Though unfortunately, he’s going for peanuts right now. But I’d rather have IW Thanos, since he’s essentially the overall MCU villain for everyone.

Congrats on reacquiring Armored Bats.

Thanks for sharing! What are your favorite figures from your collection?

Thanks for sharing! What are your favorite figures from your collection?

Hmm...favorite? I’d have to probably say collectively the Ghostbusters, Scar Predator, Bespin Luke Skywalker, and then BvS.

Even that though, I’m probably leaving something out. You could mention something else and I’d probably say that too. :lol

Hmm...favorite? I’d have to probably say collectively the Ghostbusters, Scar Predator, Bespin Luke Skywalker, and then BvS.

Even that though, I’m probably leaving something out. You could mention something else and I’d probably say that too. :lol

I hear you. I also have a hard time deciding which figure is the favorite in my collection. There are just so many well made figures but that is a good thing. :)

After the recent addition of Wolf Predator, I thought I’d share a few of just my Predator collection. Would like a Jungle Hunter 2.0 and perhaps the AvP Elder, and I’d be content as far as Predators go.

36BCCE76-5ED7-4A68-9CE9-AF5FD2E7673C.jpg
62E43A7A-ED78-4617-872C-F466944A9CFF.jpg
4811C251-4B33-4654-B004-39691A78C07F.jpg
522C65F4-E52A-4CEC-B182-4B2CA5098BA3.jpg

Wish I was able to break up the bottom shelf and have a separate shelf with City Hunter and P2 Elder, and Classic Predator and Berserker, but unfortunately space doesn’t allow me to at the moment.

Back