my comic con experience in 120 something pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures.....

This might be a dumb question but are the attractive girls hired to work there as "atmosphere" and dress up? Or are they fans (I have always wondered)

I like the girl on the first page. The girl in black posing in front of Joker's sidekick!!! I like how you can see the top of her tights above her underwear.

"Sometimes it's the little things"!!! :yess:

some are hired to bring people to their booth other girls dress up for the fun of it

Who's doing that Munsters dio? That's pretty cool-looking.

I also noticed the Alien Big Chap maquette in the photo of the Terminator piece and it really looks massive compared to the other PFs on display in the photo. I'm impressed.

Who's doing that Munsters dio? That's pretty cool-looking.

I also noticed the Alien Big Chap maquette in the photo of the Terminator piece and it really looks massive compared to the other PFs on display in the photo. I'm impressed.

diamond select is making them munsters figs. the first series has a build a figure of the electric chair, i believe this may be another build a figure prop

the big chap i think was a statue sold by sideshow i believe is avail on e-bay now

diamond select is making them munsters figs. the first series has a build a figure of the electric chair, i believe this may be another build a figure prop

the big chap i think was a statue sold by sideshow i believe is avail on e-bay now

Thanks for the info. on the Munsters figures. :)

Yeah, the Big Chap maquette is on my to-buy list. I just hadn't really seen good comparison pics before. Your photo helped. Thanks!

Those are great pics!
Does anyone know what the "birds in armor" figures are from?

Thanks for sharing!

hi spyder, the bird figures are from the four horsemen. look up their website they have some pretty cool figures.

Love the pics. Thanks for sharing with those of us who are broke and cant take a vacation anywhere because of rotten kids...ha ha ha!

Nice pics. the Owl fullsize costume is really cool as well as the stuff for Pacific Rim.

im glad you guys like them pics, i enjoy sharing my experiences whenever i have the opportunity to go

Back