My Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep i put my max bid up and see where it leads me ive lost twice hah. if im patient enough ill get one for my max price. thats how I bought my Palisades Nemesis!

the palisades nemesis looks great :)
I'm thinking of eventually buying the HCG JILL to add to the nemesis.

good luck with the Leon figures.
took me ages till i got Jack Krauser and Ganado for decent prices.

woot!, nice collection bro!, it will look awesome once you fill those empty spaces.
you should make an account on imageshack, or photobucket, so you don't have to resize and attach the images. up to you!.

Really nice shelves and collection!!

Thanks jkno, the unit looks awesome. thinking of printing out backgrounds or black silk at the back of it, will contrast well with the figures.

woot!, nice collection bro!, it will look awesome once you fill those empty spaces.
you should make an account on imageshack, or photobucket, so you don't have to resize and attach the images. up to you!.

Thanks weihon, yes i look at it now and think theres so much space, but i know it will be filled up soon enough 2014 has so many figures i have on PO.

your collection is amazing, and the display is awesome..

seeing pictures of your Galactus makes me even more excited about receiving mine :)
and I've tried photo bucket before and it was good just, didn't allow me to show pictures straight up on the post :(

with photobucket, you just have to copy the url, it auto helps you if you click on the pic you want to show, and in the right side there is a direct link, just click it and it will auto copy it.
after that, go to this website, and look for the "insert image" icon, delete the https:// and paste your link. pretty easy. try it out.

Finally added these two pieces to my collection.
Absolutely love them. the details on the Godfather are jaw dropping.

just need to add the T1 T800 to this and then the BD T800 and ill be set

Thanks heaps mate :)

think I'm gonna do some backgrounds for the detolfs, its a shame the Godfather one doesn't fit the cabinet.

Those background ideas you talk about sounds like a great idea. When I owned a few 1/6 figures a year ago I was thinking of doing the same thing too. It really helps bring the figures to life :hi5:

Back