"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fantastic photography work. I love the Apocalypse, maybe, you should set up greatwall for one?

Thanks G'Dub! As far as the Apocalypse, get in touch with CM the boys from the Philippines

Good to see you back as G'Dub because that's what you would've always been to me.

Great photos of a great piece IL! Nice! :clap

Thanks Sir!

I am not Worthy to look upon such Beauty, Great Great Pic's Iron

You're a fool Colossus...:)

Thanks my good man!

Now that is pure art!!

Thanks of sharing your Doom! I dont have it, but your pics make me want it bad!

great pictures

Thanks, my good man.

Now that is pure art!!

Thanks of sharing your Doom! I dont have it, but your pics make me want it bad!

No Problem.

I remember a time when you said that you didn't have evil in your collection. That was probably the resson back then, but now you have no excuse to not owning one of these Doom PFs.

Sick pictures bud! Doom still stands the test of time.

Yes sir he has stood the test of time. Not many statue can lay claim to this distinction.

Thanks.

No Problem.

I remember a time when you said that you didn't have evil in your collection. That was probably the resson back then, but now you have no excuse to not owning one of these Doom PFs.

Thanks.

You are correct! Great memory!
I did say that!
But now I have added evil to counter all the good
Love the throne on this guy!
Someday when I stop spending money on all those customs I will go after this.
:clap Nice photos!

Mind-blowing collection and seriously I'm staring to recognize a pattern in most collectors that I'm going to have to get better at and it's the quality/style in which you take pictures of your collections. Dude your at the top of the list because the photos you have on this thread totally kick ass...that close up of Dooms face almost gave me a heart attack and just added yet another Grail piece to my already long list of statues I must have at some time :) Continued success with the awesome collection

You are correct! Great memory!
I did say that!
But now I have added evil to counter all the good
Love the throne on this guy!
Someday when I stop spending money on all those customs I will go after this.
:clap Nice photos!

You, slow down on customs...pfft! That's your niche is this unique collection of ours. You have the regular stuff but your are famous because of your customs. You bring honor and passion to this collection, and I, for one respect that more than you'll ever know.

Thanks Ave'

Mind-blowing collection and seriously I'm staring to recognize a pattern in most collectors that I'm going to have to get better at and it's the quality/style in which you take pictures of your collections. Dude your at the top of the list because the photos you have on this thread totally kick ass...that close up of Dooms face almost gave me a heart attack and just added yet another Grail piece to my already long list of statues I must have at some time :) Continued success with the awesome collection

Yeah, I think that's always the next step if your head over heels in love with this hobby of ours. I've always loved taking photos, but I never would have gotten this deep into photograhpy without the help of this collection. Then with me being the perfectionist that I am, made the need for me to go "all in" when it came time to taking photos of my collection. In the end. I just wanted to do the best that I could to show the love and passion that I have for this collection, and what better way to do it than by photos. Like they say.."A picture is worth a thousand words"

Thanks brother for the drop in...:wave

You, slow down on customs...pfft! That's your niche is this unique collection of ours. You have the regular stuff but your are famous because of your customs. You bring honor and passion to this collection, and I, for one respect that more than you'll ever know.

Thanks Ave'

Yeah, I think that's always the next step if your head over heels in love with this hobby of ours. I've always loved taking photos, but I never would have gotten this deep into photograhpy without the help of this collection. Then with me being the perfectionist that I am, made the need for me to go "all in" when it came time to taking photos of my collection. In the end. I just wanted to do the best that I could to show the love and passion that I have for this collection, and what better way to do it than by photos. Like they say.."A picture is worth a thousand words"

Thanks brother for the drop in...:wave

Well looking at your work I consider you having successfully accomplished learning how to get the most out of your statues via a picture. Any time bro and keep up the great updates and making people drool while they look at your collection. :google

Thanks

Thank you!!
I have to shake your hand then at SDCC this year! Will you be there?

Thank you!!
I have to shake your hand then at SDCC this year! Will you be there?

For the thrid year straight I'll be attending SDCC, but this year I'll be there Friday & Saturday. Instead of just Saturday, like I have been doing since I start going three years ago.

Awesome, awesome collection man!! I'm a Boston native and die hard Pats fan so I dug the Brady and Moss stuff. I have the Bruschi and Dillon figures from McFarlane. So, how did you come by being a Lakers and Broncos fan? That's a cool combo. Hopefully the Celtics can meet the Lakers in the finals for some payback :yess:

Here's the first set of quick pics and I'll be doing more with the EX included tonight sometime...

100_3336.jpg

100_3342.jpg

100_3332.jpg

100_3340.jpg

just visited my good 'ol friend here.

your photography skills are topnotch!!!

Long time no talk my good ol' buddy.

Thanks CM, but you given me lots of pointers to help me get to this point.

Awesome, awesome collection man!! I'm a Boston native and die hard Pats fan so I dug the Brady and Moss stuff. I have the Bruschi and Dillon figures from McFarlane. So, how did you come by being a Lakers and Broncos fan? That's a cool combo. Hopefully the Celtics can meet the Lakers in the finals for some payback :yess:

The Lakers fan was kinda force feed to me by my aunt in the late 80's also growing up in L.A. was another factor. Becoming a Broncos fan was out of John Elway being my boyhood idol and ever since I've stuck with them in my adulthood. Would be nice to see the "C" one more time before Kobe hangs them. That way he could break the tie and ride off into the retirement sunset...:wink1:

Back